Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:16 am

Icetail looked around for her brother. She was at Sunningrocks and prepping for their hunting trip. She had planned it out already and ended up at Sunningrocks. "Brother!" She called, hoping he was close by.

OOC: Lame starter post

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:59 am

Wailingstream pounced onto his sister from the reeds he'd hid himself in as they did as kits. There was something freeing about spending time with her, without the worries of kits or their ranks. So he took advantage of it, clamping his teeth lightly over her ear and tugging playfully.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:04 am

Icetail fell back with a laugh. Just like when we were kits. As he bit her ear she pawed at him and gently pushed him off. She got into a crouching stance and pounced on him, then hopped to a low branch of a tree. "Ya wanna hunt?" She said, upside down hanging from the branch.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:09 pm

*BUMP*

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:28 am

"Hmph, only to catch more than you." Wailingstream teased, nudging his sister who was dangling from the tree. He batted her lightly with a paw, before bolting off.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:25 am

She hopped down and ran after him. She got to the river and dived in. She saw three fish. She jabbed at one with her claw. She threw it to the land. She jabbed a second. On to the land. The third was fast. She swam after and caught it in her jaws before nearly losing air. She came back up, eyeing her brothers catches.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]   A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

A lil' hunting and chatting [CLOSED WAILING AND ME ONLY]
Page 1 of 1