Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Snow
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 21:38

"Can we go out now?" Cloudpaw asked. He was geting impatient
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 21:52

"A part of being an apprentice is learning patience. You're no longer kits anymore." Wailingstream spoke unimpressed, he knew the pair were eager to go out, but with the recent tensions with Thunderclan, having apprentices roam about freely wasn't an option. Also he wasn't going to reward their impatience and rule breaking.

"Go fetch some wet moss for the queens, and I'll think about taking the pair of you out for a hunting patrol."

OOC: I'll make a hunting patrol post for them.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 22:23

OOC: Ok

"Yes sir," Specklepaw mewed as she ran out of the apprentice den. She found some moss under a tree. "But how do I wet it?" She thought. She dropped the moss and went to ask Sparrowpaw if she had some.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 22:57

The apprentice found Sparrowpaw poking through her herbs. She looked up, flicking her whiskers. "What now, Specklepaw?" she sighed, flicking her tail. "Brother break his leg again? Come to eat more of my poppy seeds?"

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 23:03

Specklepaw's ear twitched with annoyance. "Just because we WERE mousebrains doesn't mean we still are," Specklepaw snapped at Sparrowpaw. "And no, I came to ask you do you have any wet moss. Uncle Wailingstream told me to fetch some for the queens." Specklepaw's ears flattened.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)

Last edited by Thea10 on Fri 8 May 2015 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 23:12

"I do, actually." She pointed her tail toward a rock near the back of her den, covered in moss. "Take a strip off from that and dip it in the stream outside. Don't take too much or you'll be chewing chervil leaves every day until you're a warrior."

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 23:17

"Ok, thanks," Specklepaw mewed as she padded to the rock and grabbed a strip of moss. She raced out of Sparrowpaw's den and to the stream. She dipped the moss in their and gave it to a queen. "Now what do I do?" Specklepaw thought.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 7:04

Seeing that they've done the assigned task, Wailingstream yawned and stretched from where he laid. It was his turn to fulfil his end of the bargain. Though the day was the perfect one for a nap, he was a mentor and had responsibilities.

"Specklepaw, Cloudpaw! Come with. It's time for a hunt."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 10:39

Cloudpaw snapped out of his day dream and said "sorry I missed the moss thing but I am ready to hunt now." He followed Wailingstream out if camp hoping his sister follow
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 14:16

"Wait for me!" Specklepaw said as she ran after them. "What are we going to hunt?" She asked Uncle Wailingstream.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 18:14

"Prey." Cloudpaw said, just stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 21:41

OOC: After battle with TC

Specklepaw was pooped. Thunderkit had tired her out. "Rest…finally…" Specklepaw thought as she fell down on her nest and closed her eyes, trying to sleep.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 21:45

Thunderkit sat outside the apprentice den. "Hello?" She felt alone since tansykit was asleep.

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 21:58

Specklepaw's eye popped open as she heard Thunderkit's mewling. "OH STARCLAN NO! LET ME REST!" The young tortoiseshell she cat thought. She padded outside reluctantly and looked at Thunderkit. "Fine, I will take you a cat's tail out of camp, ONLY a cat's tail. Got it?" Specklrpaw smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:01

"Yay!" She ran to the entrance.

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next