Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Snow
Thea
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 20:11

Specklepaw padded into the apprentice den. "Hi,I'm Specklepaw," She mewed. No one spoke. She sighed and padded to an empty nest and laid down. "This is where I'll be spending my days for now," She thought. She missed playing with Cloudkit, and he could've been with herself if he didn't have that crooked fore paw. She clawed a piece of moss from the nest and made it into a tiny mossball. She began pushing it back and forth until it accidentally rolled onto another apprentice's nest. She ran to get it.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)

Last edited by Thea10 on Fri 8 May 2015 - 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 22:46

Silversong padded into the apprentice den and saw Specklepaw. Poor thing.. She's probably bored to death.. "Hey Specklepaw.. How's it going?" She asked awkwardly, trying to make conversation.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 15:18

Specklepaw smiled and padded to Silversong. "I'm fine, just bored," She sighed."I want to train, but my mentor, Mistfeather, told me to rest, so… here I am!" Specklepaw said awkwardly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 17:25

Icetail walked over as well. "Your mentor is Mistfeather? She was mine too. That's pretty cool, huh sweetie? Hey Silversong." She said to the two of them, trying to strike up a conversation with her daughter and hopefully new friend.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 18:08

"She was?!? Does she know I'm your daughter?" Specklepaw asked excitedly, forgetting Silversong was there. "Do you know anything else about Mistfeather?" She asked.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 18:23

"I don't think she knows. I don't know much about her unfortunately." Icetail replied.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 19:10

"Oh." Specklepaw felt like a mousebrain for asking. She padded out of the apprentice den and waited at the exit of camp for Mistfeather.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 23:06

Cloudpaw padded into the apprentice den for the first time and said Specklepaw! Guess what! I'm an apprentice now! My leg has finally recovered anough for me to start my training. Wailingstream is my mentor!" He said happily. "Have you done any training yet?" HE ask immediatley
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 23:17

"No,not yet," Specklepaw sighed.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 10:01

"I'm waiting for my mentor to." Cloudpaw said "I'm ready to go out of camp."
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 May 2015 - 23:57

"Can I come? It is SOOOOOO boring in here!" Specklepaw groaned loudly and laid back down in a nest.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:35

"Dont we have to wait for are mentors though?" Cloudpaw asked
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:54

"I don't think so, we're apprentices!" Specklepaw smiled. She ran out of the apprentice den and ran outside of camp.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:59

"Well then you'd be wrong." Wailingstream spoke, stepping out of the reeds to look disapprovingly at Specklepaw and Cloudpaw. The fact they were his niece and nephew meant nothing, they were apprentices and needed to uphold the rules. "Where's your mentor, Specklepaw?"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 21:12

"I don't know, but her name is Mistfeather," Specklepaw squeaked, feeling like a Mousebrain.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)   Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Specklepaw's Apprenticehood (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: