Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:39 pm

When the mossball stopped Cloudkit flung it in Specklekit's direction. "Catch it!" He yelled to her.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:40 pm

R u gonna RP or what? ;)

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Spottedleaf wrote:
When the mossball stopped Cloudkit flung it in Specklekit's direction. "Catch it!" He yelled to her.

((I did, I posted))
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Oops Sorry I didn't see the post XD

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Specklekit jumped as high as she could but her paws were a kit step from missing the mossball.  "Not again!" Specklekit groaned as she ran after it.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Cloudkit laughed and ran after the mossball that was flying out of there reach because of the wind. It finally landed inside of a different den. "Not this again..." Cloudkit said allowed before hurring to the den. This den was filled with leaves and berries. "What is this place?" He wandered
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:13 pm

"I don't know and I don't care, I'm gonna find that mossball!" Specklekit said. She started looking around. "Don't just stand there Cloudkit! Help me find it!" Specklekit hissed.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Cloudkit found the moss ball on top of the best in the den. It blend in very well with it. He made his way over to the nest not seeing some small seeds until they went scattering across the den floor. "What are those?" Cloud kit asked
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:18 pm

"Cloudkit! What did you do!?!" Specklekit ran over to Cloudkit. "The owner of this den will be REALLY mad!" Specklekit started to pick them up. She accidentally swallowed one.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:23 pm

"You ate one!" He shouted. then he ate one himself. "Now were even what happens to one will happen to both of us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:31 pm

( quick question) R those poppy seeds?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 pm

(Yes they are)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:49 pm

"What in StarClan's name..."

A she-cat padded up to the entrance of the den, dropping a bundle of leaves at her paws. There was a dangerous scowl on her face. "What are you two doing in here?! My den isn't your play area, you know!" Sparrowpaw's green gaze swept over the leaves and seeds scattered across the ground. "And look at this mess! I outta..."

She froze in her tracks, retracting her claws. "You didn't touch any of those, did you? Did you eat anything?!"

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:06 pm

"Our mossball went in here so we came in here to get it out then I accidentally made the tiny black things scatter everywhere. Nnot long after that Specklekit ate one. And then to be even with her I ate one." Cloudkit explained
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Specklekit yawned. "Why do I feel sleepy all of a sudden?" She murmured.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next