Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015 - 20:41

Icetail wanted to snap at Sparrowpaw: You don't run my life, stay out of it! These are my kits! but ignored the urge to do so. She licked her kit on the head to comfort him. "I'm worried about Specklekit. Cloudkit was too injured to get up so he came first. Is he okay?" She asked Sparrowpaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 20:29

"He'll be okay," Sparrowpaw muttered, pulling the herbs out from their stores along the den wall. "But no running and no playing until it's healed enough to walk on. He'll need lots of rest and tinctures while the bone heals back into place." She flicked her tail. "Now for StarClan's sake, go find your other brat before she goes and drowns herself! And keep a better eye on them from now on or they won't ever see apprenticeship!"

That was how Sparrowpaw had lost her brothers. "And you shouldn't have been playing in that tree in the first place. Only the leader is permitted to sit there."

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 20:42

"I just wanted time alone. Specklekit and I had a fight. And now this happened." Cloudkit replied to Sparrowpaw. "How long will I be like this?" He asked
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 19:47

"A moon at least," Sparrowpaw said. "You're young, so the bones knit together faster. I'm going to put this splint on your leg and wrap it with cobwebs and bindweed, and you'll have to eat lots of herbs every day. No playing rough!" She sniffed in disdain, turning back to her herb stores. "If it heals wrong, then I'll have to reset it, and you really won't like that. So try listening to your medicine cat this time, yeah?"

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8