Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread Empty
PostSubject: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:20 am

Cloudkit woke up in the nursery at the crack of dawn. It was a nice day to play, he thought. He glanced over at SPecklekit to notice that his sister was still sleeping. He quitely stood up and tiptoed behind her. He backed up and dropped into a crouch as if he was going to catch a mouse or some other prey. He got a playful, evil grin on his face before leaping into the air and pouncing on his sister. "Wake up!" He yelled "Its morning and I want to play!"
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:24 am

Specklekit hissed at Cloudkit. "You didn't have to wake me up like that!" Her voice startled her brother. "Fine , we'll play." Specklekit grinned as she ran out of the nursery.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:43 am

Cloudkit just laughed and chased his sister out of the nursery. "It such a nice day today!" He yelled before stop in middle of camp clearing and ask "So what do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:48 am

"I don't know actually, you're the one who wants to play! Do you want to play with a mossball?" Specklekit said as she grabbed some moss on the ground and rolled it into a mossball. She passed it to Cloudkit, waiting for him to pass it back.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:58 am

"Shure." Cloudkit said as the mossball landed at his feet. He kicked it and it flew across the camp inside a den. "oops" He purred before hurring after it and looking back to see if his sister were following him. "Come on!" He called to her
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 am

"Ok!" She called as she ran after him. "I hope you know which den this is!" She found her brother staring into the eyes of a cranky elder. "Who threw this!?!?! Was it you?" The Elder asked. Specklekit heard Cloudkit gulp.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:04 am

"Were sorry. We not mean to be a bother. Our ball just flew here and we wanted to get it out." Cloudkit said. He looked around until he saw the ball right by the elders foot. He gulp again before shyly making his way over there. When he got over there he kick the ball hard so that it would get out of the den. Without say anything else to elder he said to Specklekit "Come on specklekit! Lets get out of here!" he said as he turn and ran out of the den
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:31 am

"You scraredy cat!" Specklekit teased Cloudkit as she ran out of the elder's den. "Ok Cloudkit, kick it to ME this time," Specklekit smiled. Cloudkit kicked the mossball, it landed at Specklekit's feet. Specklekit kicked it back. "I'm bored," She mewed.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:12 am

Spottedleaf, we're doing something wrong, this is how me and my otherBFF do RP:

Me: Hi [Cats name]! ( runs to [cats name]

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:13 am

U don't make an RP like a story :L

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 am

No, Spottedleaf is right about it. We write like that on WCC. Also, please read the rules before posting- do not double post please because (even on mobile if you go to classic version) there is an edit button. Have a nice time. A mod will get mad at me for saying but eh whatever I get it too much to be a problem. Good luck.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am

And can you not RP my cat for me? I think that called godmodding
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Sorry for my mistakes, again I'm new here, so please take it easy on me my life is stressful, and sometimes I want to commit suicide, so please can we just forget this and start all over? :(

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:16 pm

I'm sure you haven't cut or bruised buuuuuuuuut okay you guys go ahead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Thx

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread   SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SPecklekit and Cloudkit thread
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next