Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) Empty
PostSubject: The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)   The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:58

OOC: Sorry Shadow, Honey, I haven't been happy with my characterisation of Wolfpool for a while and I think it's best if I axe her from my roster.

Wolfpool had been hunting a toad across the territory when leapt onto a rusty nail by accident. At first it seemed harmless, a twoleg made thorn, as if it could do something to her. But as time passed, she felt herself get weaker and weaker, and by the fifth say since she'd be injured on the paw, she passed away from a chill.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)   The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 21:07

OOC: ...really? whelp... glad I wasted time on that ceremony. You could have changed her, you know cx like.. she still had a lot of growing to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)   The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 21:11

OOC: Sorry about that, I'd been wondering if I could spare her and edit her character but I felt I didn't really develop her enough to feel attached. I don't know what to do with her, and I thought maybe finding her a mate or making her a warrior would help but no. I still feel like I have no clue where to go with her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)   The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 21:14

OOC: I can try to help out with some ideas ;w; unless you just really want to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)   The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 22:25

OOC: IDK, what else could I do with her, she hasn't really made any friends in SC or really been mentored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)   The rusty nail (Closed - death topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

The rusty nail (Closed - death topic)
Page 1 of 1