Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] Empty
PostSubject: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 15:53

Rumors had rippled through the territories that a clanless female had been spotted around fore-trees , and sightings had only increased with each passing day. Patrols hadn’t encountered the she-cat yet – she was quite good at avoiding them when they came around – but still the reports came. Though the shoreline of the four-trees was technically neutral, and the isle owned by no one as well, the clan’s sense of territory was still likely to feel invaded. No word came in on whether or not she had been stealing prey, but how could she not? All clanless cats were thieves with no respect and patrols were called to find the she-cat and cast her out.

Today the weather was fine; warm with a slight breeze that chilled as it crossed the expansive territories . The otherwise pristine setting was only marred by a circling group of scavenges directly over the shoreline nearest the island. Their barking cries split the air and echoed dully off the sloping rocky crests that surrounded the gathering place. As clans and patrols arrived suspicion would be hot on their heels. Scavengers meant death, did they not?

Closer inspection would reveal the clanless female’s body limp and lifeless. Her front half sprawled across the grsdd as the back half of her bobbed lightly in a shallow pool of water. Blood covered the thick fur of her neck and pooled on the rocks around her, There were signs of struggle to the keen observer; skid marks in the dirt, rocks upheaved from their spots; clots of fur sprawled here and there – the she-cat did not go without a fight, and with good reason. Mammary glands swollen it was clear the she-cat was nursing, and when the winds stopped quiet mewls could be heard from somewhere nearby.

The she-cat had given birth only one moons prior.or the isle for that matter, were not ideal places to raise a litter so it left cats to wonder if she’d been looking for something – the father, perhaps? Acceptance into a clan? And how had she died? All signs pointed to murder.

Motherless now, the group of four kittens mewled for food, clambering over one another for warmth.
=====================================================================================
The plot is a mystery with a murder and kittens involved. The even is open for all clans.

The idea here is that a clanless mother is found dead -- murdered -- and each clan is left to blame the other and it's a mystery as to who gets claim over the kits as they are on neutral territory.

Have fun! If you have questions please direct them to Crystal

Last edited by Crystal on Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:01

I like this...i like it a lot. If this ever works out and if I can't find a real mate for Mouseclaw, maybe he could be the father (if the dead she-cat was looking for the dad in the first place). He could've killed her because he didn't want anyone to know he was mates with a rouge maybe. Just a thought that I threw out there.

RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] Image13

RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:15

Looks good! I could be one of the kittens if you'd like! It'd be very interesting.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:24

I've never really liked new plots coming in (even though I basically always ask for it) I like this one a lot. I'd pm Sleepy or something to put this into place possibly. Its quite interesting. Everyone always loves drama

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:16

I like the idea but lake? Do we have a lake?
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:19

Kisuchu wrote:
I like the idea but lake? Do we have a lake?

hue I got a little bit confused because of the battle royale topic. Its edited now.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 17:55

K can we make this soon I'm excited

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 18:27

I'm fine with this if everyone else is.

Will you be running this plot, Crys?

RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 18:30

Sureee
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 21:17

Question: what should I put for origins?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]   RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA] Empty

Back to top Go down

RED SKIES [PLOT IDEA]
Page 1 of 1