Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gonna do this over because I'm not sure what to do with the other one now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Gonna do this over because I'm not sure what to do with the other one now... Empty
PostGonna do this over because I'm not sure what to do with the other one now...

(Doing this over because the other one is making me hate myself)

Hi guys.

I know you all hate me, so just comment mean things about me. Make me feel bad, I won't care.

I'm leaving. Yeah you guys know. It's my fault. I've been a bad person and now everyone hates me. Who's fault is that? Mine. I understand and now know I'm not needed. I'm not trying to be a drama queen, I swear, but things aren't going well for me.

I might as well tell you what's happening.

You see, I get good grades. My parents love me. But when I was little, my parents, unmarried, split up. I kept switching whom I lived with. I was given to my grandparents at 7. Ever since then I've become a mess of anxiety and sad feelings, held all together by a single hope that one day it will get better. I don't think it will.

I lashed out on you all, and I'm ashamed of myself. My actions were horrible. I should never have done that. But with being cyberbullied, bullied, mistreated, loved ones dying, responsibilities, family problems and thoughts of suicide floating around, I lashed out. I'm sorry. My actions took a leap in the wrong directions and hurt the ones I care about- You guys.

I'm sorry. I might be back in a few days, weeks or months. But only when I feel I can restart. Say Tawnypaw and Smokepaw disappeared forever, okay? Keep Strike, Icetail and Sunpaw. I'll need those when I come back.

Ilysm guys. I do.

~Cat out

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gonna do this over because I'm not sure what to do with the other one now... :: Comments

Bye Cat D: I'm sorry that happened to you
cat please stay </3 ;_;

dont leaveee
Okay good luck. Hope you will come back soon. Sorry to here by the way
Nooooooo!! Plz don't leave!!!!

Spottedleaf wrote:
Okay good luck. Hope you will come back soon. Sorry to here by the way
Please come back soon!!! I'll miss you on WCC!
Bye. Good luck wherever you go in life.
I decided I'd stay but I won't post a lot if it's not role play related. But I won't really get involved much with plots.
Yayyy! Thank you for staying!
Yay!!!! I'm so glad ur gonna stay! Cheering Cheering Cheering

Gonna do this over because I'm not sure what to do with the other one now...

Page 1 of 1