Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Victors take all [Open to those who applied]

Go down 
+9
iceychu
Crystal
Sleepy
Splotch
Pinely-san
Cat
The Silver
Laurel
Bloom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 22:52

As the fight began to quickly begin, Rainpaw remembered some training that they had done over the past few days. Quickly slipping into the water Rainpaw patiently waited for some unlucky cat to feel her nasty wrath. Rainpaw's only crystal eye blinked, slowly watching Tawnypaw as she came nearer and nearer. Then Rainpaw let out a screech of battle quickly attacking. Throwing the apprentice off balance as she knocked Tawnypaw of her paws, then quickly dragged her under-water. "Time for a dip!" The apprentice hissed playfully.

Rainpaw used Underwater Push-Off on Tawnypaw dealing 19 damage and using 35 stamina

Rainpaw: 20/45
Tawnypaw:1/80
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 23:23

Duskfall hissed in agony, when Icetail bite him and raked him quite viciously. But it only fuelled his anger, and he fought back twice as hard. He managed to pull free, only to leap on top of the she-cat. Raking her with his claws, he hissed at her. "You think you can beat me, Riverclan scum!"

Duskfall used Leap and Hold.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Duskfall:
12/45 HP
110/160 SP

Icetail:
12/45 HP
140/160 SP

Last edited by The Mockingchu on Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 23:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 23:23

The member 'The Mockingchu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 Mistpe10
Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 23:35

The Mockingchu wrote:
Duskfall hissed in agony, when Icetail bite him and raked him quite viciously. But it only fuelled his anger, and he fought back twice as hard. He managed to pull free, only to leap on top of the she-cat. Raking her with his claws, he hissed at her. "You think you can beat me, Riverclan scum!"

Duskfall used Leap and Hold x 2.
-34 HP
-20 SP

Duskfall:
12/45 HP
110/160 SP

Icetail:
0/45 HP
140/160 SP

ooc; probably not the only thing wrong in this topic, but a thing i noticed and are going to point out - if only for future reference.
it's illegal to skip icetail's turn, even if she just stands there and lets herself get hit, by skipping her turn and using leap-and-hold twice in one post,
you're robbing her of the opportunity to fight back - for example, using duck & twist to free herself, or some other warrior running into help her.

so yeah, that's a big no-no.
thank.

Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 23:45

OOC: Cool, will edit that
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 6:21

Tawnypaw yowled for breath. She tried to scramble to the top, shredding her opponent's belly in the preocess of getting out. How's that for spoiling your water? But as she got to the top she realized it was hard for her to catch her breath.

Tawnypaw used Belly Rake, costing 15 damage and 10 stamina

Rainpaw

5/35

Tawnypaw
1/80

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Characters : Silverpaw, Whiskerpaw, Fang
Clan/Rank : [Silver]TC Apprentice [Whisker]SC Apprentice
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 10:10

Silverpaw staggered back to her paws after the blow from the RiverClan apprentice. The young she-cat quickly circled the other cat, before enclosing her jaws around the tom's tail.

Silverpaw used Tail Yank
HP -10
SP -10

Silverpaw: 
HP: 1/20
SP: 70/80

Mousepaw:
HP: 10/20
SP: 45/80

Mousepaw is stunned for one turn.

Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 4OQEDwp Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 NN2R64j
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 11:55

Rippletail screeched as he felt Specklefur's claws rake down his face whilst he reared onto his hind legs. Pressing his paws into the ground, the warrior lashed his paws around wildly with his claws unsheathed. His aim was poor, as there was blood seeping into his eyes, but he felt a couple of blows land on the ThunderClan warrior's head.

Rippletail used Rear-up to slash on Specklefur, dealing 21 damage and using 15 stamina.

Rippletail: 38/185

Specklefur: 79/ 280

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 12:29

Smirking at the younger warrior but not so much at the blood she gave a irritated hiss, her poor already mangled ears! At least most of the damage was on the left side of her face. "Bad move Riverclan kitty! It's your last chance to escape!" She declared mimicking the Riverclan warrior but with greater balance she found herself again scratching his face, hoping to blind the cat permanently or temporarily in one or both eyes. "Poor you for choosing my already blind one to damage me!" She hissed.

Specklefur used Rear-up to slash! Costing 15 stamina and 25 damage!

Specklefur: 79/270 - 15 SP

Rippletail: 38/185 - 25 HP
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 18:37

Icetail writhed in pain, agony ripping through her. She saw her father being torn apart by a Thunderclan cat and tears welled in her eyes. He promised he'd be okay. She then realized the situation at hand. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to kill her. "Kill me now. Put me out of my misery. I didn't kill your sister, it'd be best you learned.. The truth." She sputtered in-between coughs.

OOC: Though this is obvious, and you already know, just clarifying- don't kill her, okay?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 18:50

Duskfall lashed out at Icetail, on last time to keep her pinned to prevent her from attacking back. But he was no killer, despite what she'd done to his sister, he followed the Warrior code. Her comment that there was some other truth to be found annoyed him dearly, but he tried to let it go. Maybe the she-cat truly believed she was free of blame.

"I won't kill you, Icetail. I won't sink as low as you did when you killed my sister." Duskfall hissed.

Duskfall used Leap and Hold a second time.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Duskfall:
12/45 HP
100/160 SP

Icetail:
0/45 HP
140/160 SP

Wailingstream seeing his sister pinned and in danger, wanted to help, but he had a Thunderclan tom he had to fight. He sized up Blazingheart, a ginger tom, who looked battle ready despite a hint of fear in his scent. Without giving the tom a chance to attack first, Wailingstream leapt into the river, and swam up to pounce on the tom. Grabbing him, Wailingstream dragged Blazingheart by force into the river where he'd have the advantage.

Wailingstream used Underwater Pushoff:
-24 HP
-35 SP

Wailingstream
45/45 HP
125/160 SP

Blazingheart
21/45 HP
160/160 SP
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 18:56

Cat wrote:
Tawnypaw yowled for breath. She tried to scramble to the top, shredding her opponent's belly in the preocess of getting out. How's that for spoiling your water? But as she got to the top she realized it was hard for her to catch her breath.

Tawnypaw used Belly Rake, costing 15 damage and 10 stamina

Rainpaw

5/35

Tawnypaw
1/80

OCC: Actually Belly-rake only damages 10% but thats alright so Rainpaw has 10/20 no 5/20 Just a friendly little note. cx

ic: Rainpaw let out a yowl, quickly taking a tumble onto the ground dirt splattered all over her face. She still had energy she still needed to fight with all of her energy no matter what!! Quickly moving back to her paws Rainpaw tilted her head back letting out an outraged yowl before sinking her fangs deep into Tawnypaw's tail her grip only tightining every second she felt the apprentice move. Then rainpaw quickly pulled sharply knocking them her off-balance.

Rainpaw used Tail-yank on Tawnypaw
-10 Damage
-5 Stamina

Rainpaw: 10/20
Tawnypaw: 0/20 K.O

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 19:07

OOC: Oh sowwee

"Ah!" Tawnypaw said before she was too weakened. Blood poured from all her wounds. She cursed under her breath. "Revenge!" And ran towards home.

Icetail blinked, teary-eyed. "Duskfall, you have to listen to me. What you heard was false- Blazingheart left before he saw everything." She was sputtering harder than before. "I aggrivated her, she got angry. She charged onto the ice and fell through. Blazingheart left just after her paws sunk through. I'm sorry for her death. I really am. I wished she didn't die, I didn't push her in. Now, just let me join her.. Let a dying cats wishes be free'd..." She went limp, yet still barely clinging to life. She kept awake slightly to hear his words, her vision now dull and blurry.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 19:18

While a part of Duskfall considered this possibilty that Icetail didn't play an active part in killing Coalfur, another part of him refused to listen. He knew his sister was a prideful cat, with a temper that could get the best of her, but he couldn't trust this she-cat over his friend. She was a stranger to him, a stranger that he'd fought before, and took part in his sister's death, however involuntary it was.

Her guilt however felt real, and maybe she truly felt remorseful, but his sister was still dead. And this she-cat had been a part of it in one way or another. So he growled at her one last time, before taking off to join the fray with others. "May be it was all an accident, but she's still dead isn't she. I'm not the one who passes the sentence, it'll be Starclan who chose whether you live or die. My battle with you is over, Icetail. May Starclan watch over your path."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 19:31

Rainpaw's ears pricked,her half-blind gaze flickered as she looked for the warrior who had started this entire mess. And that guy was Duskfall.. the sliver apprentices gaze quickly narrowed, that stupid mousebrain starting this entire mess and spilling uneeded blood today. Rainpaws tail lashed her gaze locked only onto the warriors. Although he couldnt possibly see her she was to far away, Rainpaw quickly moved forward slowly walking and then her walk turned to a very quick speed only watching Duskfall, only. When close enough Rainpaw quickly rammed into the warrior sending him skidding onto the ground.

Rainpaw used Run-and-tackle on Duskfall
-5 for not noticing

Rainpaw: 10/20
Duskfall: 0/45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Victors take all [Open to those who applied]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next