Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Victors take all [Open to those who applied]

Go down 
+9
iceychu
Crystal
Sleepy
Splotch
Pinely-san
Cat
The Silver
Laurel
Bloom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:19

Icetail growled at Duskfall. "Fight me. Call your cats. Go and kill me. But you will never take the truth, or my pride down with me." She clenched her teeth. "You don't know the truth."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Sat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:31

Cat wrote:
Icetail growled at Wailingstream. "Fight me. Call your cats. Go and kill me. But you will never take the truth, or my pride down with me." She clenched her teeth. "You don't know the truth."

Isn't Wailingstream in RC??
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:32

Oh shoot. Lol, same role player. I'll edit that.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 12:12

-Just gonna bump this ye-
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 15:12

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in this, but I've just been having writers-block for ages and can't think of anything good to post. And I've been having migraines recently...but I'll post something anyway

With his marroon fur near-on vertical, Rippletail stood beside his son and daughter. "Once this fight breaks out, Wailingheart, Icetail, stick close to each other. I don't want either of you getting seriously injured. If you need help, call for me." The warrior spoke in a deep voice which was audible only for the two warriors to whom he spoke. He then lifted his chin, casting his navy gaze over to the squirrel-chasing ThunderClan cats. His eyes were slits, and his lips were drawn back in a snarl to reveal shining fangs which glinted in the dim light.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 16:09

"Dad.. I love you," Icetail whispered to her father. "Wailingstream, I'm going to say this, now. I love you, and this is not going to end well." She said to her brother, then growled at the Thunderclan cats. Yes, this will not end well. But I swear to you, Starclan, I'm sorry- I don't know why we are fighting, but I know that we will defend ourselves, and I will join you trying.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 18:39

"Don't worry, Dad. We can do this." Wailingstream whispered to his father, but fear did grip his heart at the thought of losing his sister and father in the battle. He took courage though in the knowledge that they were both fine warriors, and no mouse-brained Thunderclan cat would take them from him. "I love you too, Icetail. May Starclan be on our side."

"Hmph, well we'll see who Starclan guides to victory." Duskfall spoke maliciously, his patience was running out, and he wanted his pound of flesh. Coalfur needed to be avenged, and this border dispute settled once and for all. So he yowled out to his clanmates. "Thunderclan! We fight!"

He leapt onto the stepping rocks, and across the river in a couple of swift leaps. His claws unsheathed, and teeth bared, he pounced onto Icetail. Gripping her with his teeth firmly as he battered her.

Duskfall used Teeth Grip.
-16 HP
-20 SP

Duskfall:
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Icetail:
29/45 HP
160/160 SP

OOC: Spottedleaf RPs as one TC and one RC warrior, so we can start without her. When she's ready, she can joint the battle and vs whoever's around.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 19:37

Seeing a ThunderClan warrior launch an attack, Mousepaw slid into the water, his thick coat blocked out any cold that the water may have given off. Thinking fast, the apprentice lashed out from within the water at the silver apprentice he spotted before. Claws out, he latched on to the cat's silver fur and knocked the paws out from underneath her. Sending cascades of droplets though the area.

Mousepaw used Underwater Push-Off on Silverpaw dealing 19 damage and using 35 stamina

Mousepaw: 20/45

Silverpaw:1/80

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 19:44

As Duskfall call for Thunderclan to attack Thornfang search for Riverclan warrior hope near his size and skill level to fight with.

(sorry I dont really know how fighting system work here still because i haven really been in any fighting plots here before. ))
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 19:52

Icetail shrieked in pain. She bit his ear and slashed her claws at him after quickly unsheathing them. She got up, thinking about what she could do for a moment. With a hiss, she ran over and sent him plummeting through the air, and making him land harshly to the ground.

Icetail used Teeth Grip and Run-and-Tackle, dealing 33 Damage and 30 Stamina

Icetail

29/45
140/160

Duskfall
12/45
130/160

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 20:15

Thornfang leaped on to Icetail to help Duskfall becase 2 was always better then one. He leaps into the air to pounce onto Icetail to try and nock her off her feet

Thornfang used jumping strike move with 20 stanmina and ??? damage

((Sorry I trying I dont really know. feel in damage/ correct stanmina in response post please if you dont mine :P I try to get better at it))
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 20:35

OOC: Spots, sorry, um, I kinda just wanted this to be a one on one battle.. Heh heh? Uh, just me and Pika cuz we have a plan.. Erm.. I feel bad and I feel akward D: Er..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 20:37

((Sorry just never been real fight on here before. Plus The Mockingchu told me to post here))
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 20:39

((Lul, you can attack anyone. Also, try this to help:: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t16567-battle-system-a-full-tutorial ))

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 22:02

Shooting forward towards the opposing clan, her eyes locked on Rippletail, with a screech the she-cat landed before him, raising her paw with a hiss, aiming to bring down her claws down on the cats face. Her teeth gritting and her legs shaking with adrenaline.

Specklefur used Front paw strike on Rippletail! Specklefur used 10 Stamina and 22 damage!

Specklefur: 100/280 -10 SP

Rippletail: ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victors take all [Open to those who applied]   Victors take all [Open to those who applied] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Victors take all [Open to those who applied]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next