Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to the Family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Welcome to the Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 am

"No.. Neither of us will.. Die." He said and nuzzled his adopted son. "And as mommy said, your ours not by blood, but by love."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:35 am

Moon grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:41 am

Faith glanced at them both. "I still don't feel safe bringing Moon into the group, Mufasa has no right to force us. If I have too, I'll join a clan and bring Moon with me, because that seems like the safest choice. For now, I'm staying here. And I'm not joining. Shades may think it's safe, but I don't trust him one bit." She said bitterly, then picked up Moon up and brought him into the hole. She set him down gently in the nest and looked over at Strike, "If you want us to join, then give me one reason to trust him."

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:44 am

Strike listened to her speak. As she asked for a reason, he began to think. "He keeps his promises." Strike said. Mufasa was his kin, but nobody needed to know that. "He.. He's never broken one." He said, without giving away too much.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:50 am

Moon stared up at them. " Is clan life good there, Strike?" he asked. He yawned again and fell asleep before he could even answer.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 am

"Sort of.." He mewed as she fell asleep. He smiled and licked her head. "I love you, my sweet Moon." He spoke quietly. He stood up. "Faith, Mufasa needs me at sunhigh.. It's sunhigh now. Goodbye, Faith. I love you!" He exclaimed as he began to ride off. "Mufasa means no harm!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:12 am

She sighed as he ran off, still thinking. She glanced over at Moon and thought about Tigerpaw, the actual reason she didn't want to join. She didn't want to leave to join Mufasa's group without her other son, because she didn't think she'd have enough freedom to visit Windclan territory. She sighed again. She had Moon and Tigerpaw to worry about, but Strike and Shades were in Mufasa's group. She finally made a decision. She'd talk to Tigerpaw about becoming a rogue again, even if he said no, she'd let Moon decide on joining the group, and if he did say yes, she'd let both of them. She didn't like the idea of holding them away from it against their will, so if they wanted to join she'd have to go also.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family   Welcome to the Family - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Family
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3