Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello (For Faith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:36

Strike frowned. As she asked him, he replied with a shrug. He sniffed the air. "We should probably leave. There's a patrol about. I don't believe the other clans know about my exile yet."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:41

She relaxed a little. "Okay." She replied. She grinned mischievously and said, "Race you back to the barn!" She took off sprinting before he could reply.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:42

He grinned. He chased after her, slwoly at first to gain speed. As soon as they neared the barn he sped up, flew through the open doors, and landed in a hay pile just before she got in. "Oof!" He said, climbing out of the pile of stringy hay.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:46

"At least you landed in the hay and not the ground. Are you sure your not from Windclan?" She laughed as she entered.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:17

"Haha very funny." He mewed sarcastically, getting up. He ran over and pushed her into a hay pile next to her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:31

She let out a small yelp when she fell into the pile. When she got up she had a bit of hay on her head and in her fur. Embarrassed, she quickly shook it off. "Now we're even, though it wasn't my fault you believed cats could fly and landed in the hay the first time." She joked.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:40

He twitched his whiskers, but smiled in amusement. He rolled his eyes and helped her get some more hay out of her fur. He accidentally let out a purr, but stopped almost as soon as it came. "Eh.. Heh heh..?" He said, ears burning.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:43

She smiled a little and let out a purr herself so he wouldn't be as embarrassed, then murmured, "thanks for the help with the hay.."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:49

"No problem!" He replied and shook himself as well.

OOC: Short post ish short :3

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:55

She (Fake) coughed a little and edged closer and hoped he wouldn't notice.
ooc: Shortneeeesssss.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:09

Strike did notice, however, and let out a purr, scooting closer to her. He smiled, hoping she would notice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:12

She rolled her eyes and started purring herself. She got a little closer so their pelts were brushing and purred just a little louder than before.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:43

Strike sighed with a smile. 'This is the first time I've been happy in moons' he thought to himself, but realized he said it aloud.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:53

"About one of the happiest times in my life." She replied, and realized it was getting darker outside. "We've been out here all day..." She mumbled.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 18:01

He blinked. "Oh." He looked around. "Where do you live? Here?" He asked her. He decided he may sleep here that night.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello (For Faith)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next