Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello (For Faith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 6:01

"Not really, its a good hunting spot though." She replied, and quickly dropped into a hunting crouch after a mouse

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 12:16

"Oh." He responded. "Well.. Why did you have to abandon your kit, exactly?" He asked. He was planning to move back to twolegplace soon, or live in the barn where everything would be safe.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 13:47

Faith caught the mouse before answering "He would've had a better life in the clan then he would with me in the twolegplace." She murmured. She thought back to when she left the kit on the territory before running off, then waiting in the trees to watch. A shecat had come up and taken him towards their camp. Faith had watched them until she couldn't see the shecat and her kit anymore, then turned and came here. She kept telling herself it was the right decision, but she missed Tiger. "I plan on seeing my kit again." She said, and sighed. He probably wouldn't recognize her when that time came, "How come your, uh, ex-mate let the kit cross the thunderpath?"

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:02

"That idiot.. I don't know." He growled as she asked. "All I wanted was for a happy life! I didn't mean to kill that cat! I didn't even mean to join that clan! I made a promise to my mother and-!" He stopped, noticing he gave away too much. He sighed. "My life has been troubling. The she-cat I loved didn't love me back. So I chose another mate. I loved my kit so much.. But that she-cat took her from me. She let her cross. My kit was all my joy and happiness left in the world. And she took her from me." He said and stared out to the forest. "I swear, if I see her again.." He closed his eyes.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:06

"Oh..." She mumbled. "I'm sorry I asked, and sorry that happened to you." She went silent after that, unable to think if anything else to say.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:18

"It.. It's fine, Faith." He replied quietly. "I'm going back to twolegplace." He said more cheerfully. "I can help you if there is any trouble there." He said, and stood up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:27

She nodded and got up also, but was planning to go somewhere else entirely. "Alright, I guess." She replied. She didn't entirely want to part, but if she had to she'd probably trespass into clan territory and see how much she could annoy a warrior without fighting. She did this a lot, because the twolegplace sometimes got boring.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:40

Strike smiled. He realized his ears were turning pinker and they were burning hot. N-No.. I.. I don't like her, do I? He closed his eyes, smiled, and turned his seperate way.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:49

She waited for him to leave first. She was pushing away the part that wanted to stop him and say something, so she tried to find something else to focus on, not saying anything as he turned to leave. 'This is getting a little too awkward, for me, anyway.' She thought, and realized she accidently said it out loud...
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:53

Strike laughed at her comment, just a little. He covered his mouth with his paw. "Yeah, me too." He joked. He thought for a moment of something to do. He wanted to be her friend, otherwise they wouldn't know eachother at all, ever again. "Come on, I'll show you a hideout I use when I hide from badgers and Shadowclan cats." He mewed and began to go to an old hollowed out oak tree.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 14:59

"Um, okay." She followed a lot slower, but she knew if she went any faster she'd be sprinting in seconds. Once the tree came in sight she let herself catch up a little.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:14

Strike smiled as they got there. "I have been having a shortage of food. But I store some of these in here. They're really tasty.." He said, climbing into the tree until all that stuck out were his hauches, paws and tail. He rummaged around for a moment before pulling out delicious blue berries. "I found them growing at the farm. They're edible." He mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:19

"Cool." She said. "Now I know why you haven't starved." She was half joking, half serious. She scanned the tree for any weak spots then looked over at the forest warily.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:26

He noticed her worry. "What's wrong?" He whispered.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:34

"Nothing.." She mumbled. Usually the borders didn't bother her. But now Strike was here, and she didn't know how a clan cat would take an exiled cat AND a rogue. She kept watch out of the corner of her eyes, and tried to start a conversation off that subject. "When did you find this tree?" She asked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello (For Faith)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next