Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello (For Faith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:37

Strike was rummaging around in twoleg trash near the barn. He needed to find food, because hunting was pointless where mud was everywhere. But suddenly, he scented a mouse. The spiky grey tabby tom looked around. He spotted it. It was brown and nibbling on a fruit. Oh great. A mouse is better at finding food than me. He growled and chased after the mouse, unaware that another cat was too. He tore after it, but then knocked head first into a she-cat, and fell back.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:42

"Ow!" Faith grumbled as a Tom crashed into her. She pushed him off and got up, "What was that for?" She hissed.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:51

Strike growled. "What was that for? I was chasing a mouse after weeks of scavenging, and look at what I come crashing into! Thanks a lot!" He growled, rubbing his head the his paw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:03

"Seriously? There's about a thousand more in the barn! Here, I'll show you!" She padded into the barn expecting him to follow. In seconds, she had caught another mouse. She dropped it at his paws. "Here's my apology gift."

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:06

Strike blinked. "Every time I go in there a twoleg chases me out.." He looked at the mouse. "Thank you." He said and ate some, nudging a bit to her. "Well, I suppose it was rude of me to be harsh. Eh, eat some, too."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:17

"Oh, no. It's fine Im not hungry. Besides you need it more than I do." She nudged it back to him, then took a step back. "I'm Faith, by the way."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:20

"Strike." He replied, finishing up the mouse. He heaved to his paws. "What are you around here? Twolegplace rogue? Abandoned kittypet?" He asked, a bit of curiousity clinging to his voice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:30

"Twolegplace rogue. You?" She said, and Sat down. She curled her tail around her paws.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 20:20

"Interesting. Used to be one myself. Of course, I was a kittypet who escaped a kill shelter. Then I became a twolegplace rogue, then a loner found me and brought me to a clan where I was exiled for killing a cat. Now I am a half twolegplace rogue, half regular rogue. What's your life story?" He asked, trying to be a bit funny.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 5:32

"You.. killed a cat? That's.. uh.. nice?" She said awkwardly, then thought about what to tell him. After a moment or so, she spoke, "I'm a twolegplace rogue and I've been one all my life. Once I heard about the clans I've trespassed a lot, though. For example, I went through Riverclan, the gorge, to get to Windclan because that's where I left my kit, Tiger. The fathers dead." She mumbled close to silently after mentioning the dad,"Good riddens..."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 5:42

"Oh. I have a kit too. But she died because of my ex-mate's foolishness. I miss my kit, but, eh, what can I do? It's easier to be alone. Nobody can hurt you. Nobody can betray you." He said the last two sentences so low they did not seem to come out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 5:46

"I guess your right." She sighed, "I miss mine but it had to be done before someone got killed. Most twolegplace rogues aren't nice to anyone." She mumbled, the last sentence to give a hint on what happened. Changing the subject, she said, "How long have you been looking for food again?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 5:43

"A few weeks." He responded. His ribs were showing through. I should've taken the punishment. This never would've happened...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 5:45

"Do you want to try hunting again? You'll have better luck in here." She Said. the two best places to hunt was the clans territory and the barn, everything else was dangerous or there was barely any. And the clans territory was out of the question at the moment. Her map didn't go too far.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 5:58

"I suppose." He replied. He walked over to the barn, opening the door with his paw. There was no chain this time, after all. He walked inside and saw mice in the cracks. But a twoleg scampered about, and then exited without noticing him. It got in his monster, and rode off. He looked around. "Woah! Hay! I haven't felt this stuff since I was a kit!" He exclaimed, hopping over to it. He laughed and rolled around before getting up and smelling mice. He ran over and within an instant it was dead by his paws.

When he saw blood, he blinked, remembering secret memories, but then ignored it and began to devour the mouse. "I feel like a kit again." He sighed and looked over to Faith. "Do you come here a lot?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello (For Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (For Faith)   Hello (For Faith) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello (For Faith)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next