Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 15:24

"I would never hurt a queen!" He yowled, but the softened. "Do you know where he may be?" He asked, though doubting they would know.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 21:59

"You're just going to trust these code breaking traitors?" Nettlepaw hissed, she still didn't believe that the explanation could be so simple. A little part of her did wonder why a pregnant she-cat would want to steal a kit, but couldn't help be supicious of the Riverclan cat. "Prove to us that Smokekit left of his free will."

OOC: Maybe Shimmerlight and Drift can lead them on the scent trail of Smokekit?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 4:00

OOC: Okay

IC: Shimmerlight padded forward. "Maybe we could follow his scent trail. Then, once we find him, you can ask him what happened, if he can even remember. He's not much more of newborn. I hope he's alright." The pretty grey she-cat turned to Drift. "Can you remember where you last had him?"

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 Image13

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 5:09

Sunpaw wanted to hiss, dummy! He's apprenyice aged, you fool! but instead nodded silently.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 13:08

Drift thought for a moment. "Last night in the barn at the Twolegplace farm was when I had him last. I had just fed him and he had fallen asleep, so I did to. He must've left in the middle of the night or something." The worst scenario came to Drift's head. He could've been taken by Twolegs! He shook his head and looked at everyone. "Should we go there?" His ear was still bleeding, but he ignored the pain.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 2:38

"Of course! We need to find him. Who knows what will happen to him?!" Nettlepaw yowled, concern leeching into her voice at the thought of her brother wandering the territories alone. Who knew what could happen to him. "That's fine right, Sunpaw? Windclan can spare us for a little longer? It's for Smokekit."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 19:06

Sunpaw nodded. "That should be.. Fine. Well keep to our, erm... Story." He sniffed the air. "There's a faint scent trail. Let's go to the barn and trace his scent from there." Sunpaw said and began to walk in the direction of the barn.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 3:42

Shimmerlight looked worriedly at her mate's ripped ear, then at the two Windclan cats, then down at her bulging belly. "Guys, I think I should actually stay here. I am in no state to travel far and go on a scavenger hunt for a Windclan kit. I will cover for you guys, though, if anyone comes into camp with news of a scent of Windclan cats and a rouge heading toward the Twolegplace Farm." She licked her mate's cheek. "I'm sure you can handle it by yourself if they attack you again," she whispered into his good ear.

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 Image13

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 4:10

"Okay." Nettlepaw shrugged, whether the queen came or not was irrelevant to her, she just wanted her brother back. Deciding she'd had enough chitchat, she ran off around Sunpaw to the Twolegplace Farm.

OOC: Going to make a post for Drift, Cat, and I on twolegplace farm. Final post where we find Smokekit then or were we going to have Smokekit be at Windclan Camp. I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 6:00

Sunpaw growled a bit at the queen, disliking all Riverclan cats, but followed Nettlepaw. As soon as he caught up with her, he mewed, "Good idea to leave now. That fish-face stinks!"

OOC: Okay, well you can decide what to do.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:41

OOC: Lets go with Smokekit is there, this plot has taken it's sweet time. And I'm sure you want to RP Smokekit sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:47

OOC: Ya think? Lol, jk. Yes, let's go ahead. You make it, or I?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:53

OOC: Can you? Maybe even from the perspective of Smokekit? Gotta go fast to lectures
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:54

OOC: okay okay!!!!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2