Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Sunpaw ran around, looking for Nettlepaw. Though he has been mates with Monarchwing he wasn't even a medicine cat yet just an apprentice and she seemed too serious for him. He had developed a crush on her and kept true to his word on saying he would help her find her brother. "Nettlepaw!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 am

(OOC: I'm going to make a post for Nettlepaw sneaking out later so this can be beginning of a crush for Nettlepaw and Sunpaw. I would like to set up more relationship before they run off after Smokekit, esp since Smokekit won't be found by them.)

"What?!" Nettlepaw lashed around, she was feeling antsy and the desire to chase off after Smokekit was strong. She knew this was a difficult time for her clan, especially considering the Greencough plague and the disturbing lack of prey. But Smokekit was her littermate, and every instinct of her told her that he was in danger. What if he died while she was here, cleaning out the moss for the elders. And the way she channeled this frustration was through being particularly sharp tongued.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 pm

"I know the rogues took him, now. But we can't leave yet. There is still a prey shortage and greencough.. I want to treat a few more people before running off." He mewed, letting out a short sigh after. "But I promise we can go in a few days or more. And we can't tell anyone." He said quietly, though knowing she was anxious. He smiled faintly, letting the wind whip at his fur. He sighed once more, staring at his paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 am

"Of course we can't tell anyone! Anything else obvious you want to point out. The grass is green? The sky is blue?" She snapped, fur bristling in frustration at her circumstances. She hated the feeling of being helpless to help her brother, and on top of that a bit of guilt ran through her at the knowledge that she'd be taking the clan's medicine cat apprentice for a while. What if things got worse because of her actions?

But a taking a moment to breathe and calm down helped her realise that she was being unfairly rude to the only cat that seemed to have shown her any sympathy and overtures of a genuine desire to help since Smokekit left. Feeling somewhat bad, she mewed far more softly. "I'm sorry, Sunpaw. I'm just worried for Smokekit. And for you, what if they get mad at you for joining me to find him."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 am

Sunpaw gasped in anger as she spat at him and turned away. "You know what? Maybe I won't help you after all!" But as her next words came out of her mouth he sighed. "I can understand. I already told them I was going to do some things around the territory and such.. Perhaps when we get back I'll tell them you were kidnapped and I had to find you? It'd be easier and perhaps they could get rid of the rogues around here after all."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:20 pm

"That won't work, Falconstar won't let me leave camp to patrol while I'm still on the mend." Nettlepaw sighed, she knew it was for the best that she was given time to recover, but waiting was killing her. She pressed her head against Sunpaw's shoulder as she thought how she could get away from camp long enough to be able to sneak off. "Maybe I could ask to accompany you to gather herbs? And if we take too long, we can say that we were attacked by rouges like you said."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Sunpaw nodded. "Good idea."

OOC: I can't think of anything to say, sorry. Short post :p

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:10 am

"Thanks." She licked his shoulder affectionately, and then twisted pressed her flank against his. "I don't know how I'd do this without you."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 am

Sunpaw was taken aback by her suddenly affectionate nature, as she had been so anxious a moment ago. But he took it happily. As she spoke, he said back to her, "I'm glad we're doing this together." As if she asked a question. "And I promise, you're brother is safe. I know it," He said quietly, trying his best to make her happy in the midst of the worst times for the clans.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:45 am

To be truthful, Nettlepaw was a mass of anxieties, millions of thoughts raced through her head. Most of them unpleasant, but oddly, something about the Medicine cat Apprentice calmed her. Something about his gentle reassurances kept her from her worst thoughts that teased dark notions through her mind. So she pressed herself to him till a cat couldn't tell where one cat started and the other ended, breathing in his scent.

"I trust you, Sunpaw."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Sunpaw smiled, letting himself press against her. He sighed, locking his tail with hers, not realizing he did it, but not minding when he did realize. Hearing her words, he smiled. "I promise.." He said quietly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 pm

OOC: Going to make the post where they leave camp :)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm

OOC: Okay

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)   Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Smoky (For me, Drift and Nettlepaw)
Page 1 of 1