Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) Empty
PostSubject: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:04

Jaysong made her way to the apprentices den bright and early that day. Looking her head into the den the gray blue she cat called"Smokepaw it's time for your assessment "she mewed and went and waiting by the entrance.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:08

"Really?! Does that mean if I do well, I get to be a warrior already?!" he mewed, crawling out of the den, scratching his back on the bramble wall.

:3
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:16

"Of course it does"She mewed smiling some."alright lets go"She mewed after letting the apprentice eat. Once outside the camp she looked to him"alright you are to catch 3 prices of prey. But they must be catches within our borders of course"She purred."once you have caught them you will meet me back here at the camp entrance. From there you will have passed your assessment if you have caught at least three prices of prey"Jaysong mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:43

"Okay!" Smokepaw meowed as he trotted toward his favorite hunting spot, Snakerocks, he surely would find a mouse or a prey-searching bird there.

Smokepaw soon reached snakerocks, and crouched in his hunting position, creeping up on a mouse. The mouse must have thought he was a lump of a dirt-covered white rock and clambered straight to him. Thank starclan the wind is towards me! He thought as he leaped into the air, judging how far he'd go.He missed by an inch, but twisted round and caught it before it could run a fox-length. Next, he padded to around the border with Riverclan. He tasted the air for prey, and he smelled a faint vole scent. Listening to the ground, he carefully followed the vole as it scuffled out of its den. He met the vole at the entranced and bit down on its neck as he pulled it out of the hole. A nice clean catch for once.

Then he went to Tall Pines. He saw a bird searching through the leaves, somewhat near the closest twoleg fence. He stalked it a few mouse-lengths and took a massive leap. But a kittypet's collar bell rang and the bird was alerted and fled while Smokepaw was mid-air. "You piece of foxdung! I almost had it!" he growled at the kittypet, before stalking off to the shadowclan border. He slowly climbed the tree he found the squirrel's nest in. It's been two moons, they should have enough meat now. He thought while he checked the nest. The squirrels scrambled in panic. He blocked the exit and killed the two. 

He soon returned with a Mouse, Two squirrels, and a vole. " I would have taken the third squirrel, but it was crowfood, and some dumb kittypet disturbed a bird I was stalking" he mewed.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:56

Ooc: I'll let it go this time lol but remember you have to use the hunting system)

Jaysong looked to her apprentice as they returned faster then she thought. She smiled though knowing it meant good. She remembered her assessment and how long it took her but she took pride in her apprentice hunting skills."Alright you have passed you assessment I will let Darkstar know"She mewed"while you wait is like you to go check on the elders and see if they have any ticks to be picked or if their best need changing"she mewed passing into the camp.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 21:05

Smokepaw padded to the elder's den after he got mouse bile from the medicine cat, content with his passing. I wish I got more though...

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 21:10

Jaysong watched her apprent go before passing to Darkstar's den.

Ooc you can pm might about your warrior ceremony

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 21:14

OOC: I already talked to her in chat, but I don't think she's gonna make it rn

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)   The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jay in the Smoky Day(assessment topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: