Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) Empty
PostSubject: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:01

Smokekit ran from the fox. "Nettlekit!" He cried for the last time before flipping over and falling. He landed on his stomach. The fox tripped over him and crashed into a tree. He wailed, his front paw injured. Though apprentice aged he had grown up since he left the rogue and Shimmerlight two moons ago. Now he was nine moons old.

Sunpaw heard a wail and ran to it. "Smokekit!" He cried and ran to him. He saw the fox and backed away. He then numbed into Smokekit. "S-Sunpaw?" Smokekit asked weakly. Sunpaw saw his injury and wrapped it up. "You're safe." He mewed. Nettlepaw! Hurry up...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:06

Nettlpaw raced past the two cats, despite all her instincts telling her to help her brother or at least check he's well. She knew that Sunpaw was a capable medicine cat, and that she wouldn't be any help there. So she lunged for the fox, stepping between it and Smokekit, claws unsheathed, and fangs glistening as she hissed at it.

"Leave my brother alone!" The size difference between the fox and Nettlepaw would have been funny if it weren't for the very serious situation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:11

The fox easily died, being weakened from crashing into the tree. Smokekit scented Nettlepaw and blindly got up. "Nettlekit? Or... Nettlepaw?" He asked, stumbling.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:15

OOC: Dat old fox, so majestic was his death

"Smokekit!" Nettlepaw yowled in joy, just barely stopping herself from pouncing on her brother with joy. She pressed herself against him gently, unable to contain her joy. But taking a step back to look at her brother, she noticed that he'd grown quite a bit since the last time she saw him. "Or should I be calling you Smokepaw now? Look at you. All big and well, big."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:20

OOC: lol, you used "joy" four times.

Smokekit smiled. "I missed you. I was alone. A rogue tried to kill me and Drift found me and tried to kidnap me. I'm glad to be back." He said with a sigh and hugged his sister.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:23

OOC: Rude ;P I'm tired okay

"I missed you too, Smokekit." Nettlepaw hugged her brother back firmly, a paw on his back while the other remained on the ground to keep balance. She was so relieved that he was fine. But the end of his statement made her eyes narrow, and a hiss escape from her jaws. "So the rogue did kidnap you?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:33

"I'm not entirely positive," he mewed. He did take me when I was young, though." He said and sighed.

OOC: Not trying to be rude I'm sorry

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:51

"Well at least he brought us to you." Nettlepaw sighed, pressing herself against her brother. She was still suspicious but that was secondary to her brother's wellbeing.

OOC: Was joking, sorry if that wasn't clear.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:53

OOC: it's fine.

Smokekit sniffles and hugged his sister tighter. "L-lets go home. I miss everyone.."

Sunpaw nodded and began to walk forward.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 20:09

Nettlepaw pressed herself against her brother to support him as they walked home, hopefully to a better tomorrow. "You'll be home soon."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 20:24

Smokekit smiled. "But wait- how will we.. Tell Falconstar..?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 20:25

"We were searching for herbs and found you. It'll be fine." Nettlepaw spoke with confidence, but she did question whether he'd believe them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 20:26

Smokekit shrugged. "Alright. Sunpaw, shouldn't we gather some actual herbs for proof, though?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 20:28

"Yes, Sunpaw, doesn't horsetail grow around barns? I'll help?" She looked around for anything mildly herb like.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 20:29

Sunpaw nodded. He gestured for Smokekit to follow. "Come on." He mewed. They began searching.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)   SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu) Empty

Back to top Go down

SMOKY!!! (Me, Drift and Pikachu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next