Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Return...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

The Return... Empty
PostThe Return...

Guess who is baaaaaack~

That's right, the wonderful Badger is coming back! I'm really sorry about disappearing like I did, things got crazy with me with Exams and I was losing my will to really RP, but I am planning to try to rekindle the embers I still have of that once great fire, and soon I hope to be blazing with the will to RP once more! (I got bored writing that, so sue me) Hurrah! I am of course not fully aware of what has been going on with the site, but I am planning to keep the characters (Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw*, Creamstorm and Smokepaw) I still have and hopefully will easily get a grasp of what is happening on the site. And, of course, I hope to make full use of my position of being a mod, and will make sure that picking me was a good choice~

Ah, how nice it is to be back! And like I said above, I am really, really sorry about just leaving the site like I did. I will try to refrain from doing that again.

*Of course, if the spot of the ThunderClan MCA was filled in my absent, then I will just say that Morningpaw died or something like that

The Return... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Return... :: Comments

Echo
Re: The Return...
Post Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 16:03 by Echo
Welcome back~

Well... Crap. I removed your characters from allegiance. >-> I'll fix that ASAP.
Shadow
Post Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 16:40 by Shadow
welcome back 8D
Sleepy
Post Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 19:38 by Sleepy
Welcome back Badge! :DD
Darky
Post Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 11:02 by Darky
Welcome back Badger! :)
King Falcon I
Post Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 13:05 by King Falcon I
Congratulations on your successful return.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Return...

Page 1 of 1