Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The tears of a loner [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Clan/Rank : October 20
Number of posts : 28

The tears of a loner [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 23:27

A small, dead-looking white she-cat sat on a rock on the ThunderClan side of the border. She looked over the frozen river, and her tears fell onto the ice, casting her reflection. "Is this me? A skinny, starving cat? What happened to Sparkkit?" She wondered out loud. Spark looked up, and saw her fat tabby brother sneering at her. "Hah! You are a weakling, Spark! No wonder mother always loved me more!" Spark just lowered her head further, and heard Bolt's paws Crunch-crunch on the snow. "It's all a lie... my whole life, just this cruel game. Any no matter how I play, I always loose.." Spark looked at what was once a tiny tear puddle, but was now a patch of ice. Her ears flicked backwards as someone approached, but she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 23:59

A tall she-cat with beautiful golden fur that seemed to reflect sunlight across the forest took a few light steps forward, careful not to make the two aware of her presence. Of course, she didn't know much about stalking, that was left for the clan cats. Giving up on her effort to creep up on them, she quickened her pace a bit until she could hear them speaking. The last of their conversation was picked up as she strained her ears forward. Strange, for a male-looking cat, he sure had a feminine voice. Her eyes wandered from the dark, young cat, and scanned the border of the clan. He eyes settled on a weird form that sit upon a rock. It kind of looked like a kit, but what would a Thunderclan kit be doing out here? The she-cat opened her mouth several times, but closed it each time. What should she say exactly? After a couple moments of careful thinking, she turned to the brown cat, and spoke in a warm soft tone. "What are two young cats like yourselves doing out here?"

Warriorcatgirl04

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 8:23

Bolt pinned his ears. "Well I'm yelling at my mouse-brained sister, and I have no idea what she's doing. Who are you, anyways?" Spark jumped down from the rock and landed swiftly. She looked at the cat, ears forward. Maybe she could help them? She didn't appear to be in a Clan. "Hi... My name's Spark and this is my brother, Bolt..."
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 8:46

The golden cat tilted her head as a somewhat poisonous tone filled the kit's words. "Y'know, it's not polite to ask for someone's name without providing your own." There was plenty more she wanted to add to this, but kept it short in fear that she might say something out of line. A blur of motion caught her attention as the snowy kit hopped off the rock. At least one has some kindness. Strange, now that she could see this white kit a bit more, she looked a bit skinny while her brother was different. Neither of them had the bodies of clan cats, so they had to be a pair of kittypets. Well, the fat one, the skinny one must have been from a rouge or loners litter. "Thank you Spark, at least one of you is kind." She waved her head back and forth, trying to think of something to say next. "Not cats of a clan, are you?"

Warriorcatgirl04

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015 - 9:43

Spark shook her head. "No, we're loners. You don't look to be of a Clan either." Spark looked at her brother, who was unsheathing his claws and staring angrily at the golden she-cat. He disliked all cats for some reason. "Watch out, someone's got a temper!" She warned the Golden cat. Bolt jumped at the golden cat, and Spark pushed him over sideways so he landed in the snow. She gave an annoyed hiss. "Do you want help or not, Bolt?!" She asked. She sat down in front of the golden cat. "If you don't mind, may I know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015 - 17:53

The she-cat nodded as Spark made the observation. For loners who seemed to have no family, she was pretty smart. She still hadn't figured her brother out yet, but it didn't take much for her to realize Spark was the reason they were both still alive. "Hm?" Her eyes darted to the side just in time to see the kit lunge at her. Before she could move out of the way however, Spark intercepted him, sending the kit tumbling in the snow. Help? I think she's the one who needs help. As the white kit took a seat in front of her, she settled down too. "Well, nothing beautiful like Bolt or Spark, actually, it's a pretty bland name. My parents, if they were still here, would call me Golden, but I prefer Gold." Her tail lashed about behind her, betraying her calm demeanor. "So, you're the hunter, yes?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015 - 18:06

A low growl came from the forest, an orange older looking cat, who happened to be the Thunderclan deputy emerged from the dying forest. "All three of you better have a good reason for being here, or else you might leave with some wounds.." Flameclaw growled at the three strange cats who stood on her land. The orange tabby had her claws out ready to strike anyone who dared make a move. None of them smelled like clan cats, but they didn't smell like Thunderclan so they had to go.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 9:23

Spark nodded, and when she saw the orange cat, smelling of ThunderClan, she mewed, "No thanks, I already have scars from RiverClan. I'd like to keep it that way. But if you wish for a fight, I shall grant it." She scurried up a tree, exposing three bloodied scars down her back. "These ones are very recent, as you can see." the stench of blood clearly came from Spark's back, and it smelled fresh. "I think her name was.. Shinepaw? Glowpaw? Wait, no, it was Shimmerpaw. Shimmerpaw gave me these scars." She leaped from branch to branch, and sat overhead the orange depuity. Very quietly she dropped down onto the depuity, just sitting there, with sheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 12:13

Gold stiffened as she heard the voice of a cat behind her. Slowly, her head turned to the cat. A well-muscled cat with orange fur stood in her line of sight. Her mind instantly started to race with possibilities of they could get out of here alive, and without scars. The kits were far too young to out-run her, so that was out of the question. As she finally settled on an idea, Spark's ramblings came through to her. "S-Spark! Get off of her!" This might have just made her lose her plan, she was definitely going to strike now... Unless she could talk her out of it?"L-look, these are my kits, I was just trying to get them back, they ran away from me and came here." Her body started to heat up as a sign something terribly bad was about to happen. "If you let me take them back, I promise we won't step on your territory ever again." Please let this work, please!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 12:48

Flameclaw snorted, and shook of the kit from her back, oh how many times Skyclan did that to her.. "Three little scars? Oh you poor thing.." The Thunderclan deputy said sarcastically. "I have thousands of scars under my fur little kit... All of them from all the different clans. Maybe I could add to your collection? If I were you I'd listen to your mother.." The orange tabby's green eyes snapped over to the golden-cat, "If you leave now then sure, but be careful going elsewhere on clan land some might not be so... friendly..." The deputy said keeping her hostile tone. Something smelled familiar on the kits pelt that she just got off her back. Something really familiar, but she couldn't quiet place a paw on it..

Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 15:17

OOC: Making up a Backstory thing for them, there mom will be Featherjay (Random name) And she died in the wars. Featherjay was a well-known SkyClan cat, the mother of two kits who's names were not announced.
IC: Spark kinda-a-little-bit smiled when she saw Gold's way of trying to help. She shook her head politely and ran around Flameclaw, hoping to do the Lightning Strike. Then, she mentioned the scars. They went all the way down her back, stopping at the base of her tail. She already disliked the cat, but when she mentioned her mother, that was IT. No cat talked about their mother! As if one, Spark and Bolt flung themselves at the Deputy, Spark on one side, Bolt on the other. Bolt pinned her and sat on her. Spark growled into her ear; "Ever heard of Featherjay of SkyClan?" Bolt's claws were unsheathed, but not digging into Flameclaw's pelt. "Never speak of Featherjay again, Fox-heart! mewed Bolt, still sitting on Flameclaw.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyTue 3 Feb 2015 - 18:28

Friendly? She knew she wasn't part of her clan, but was this really how they treated cats out of clans? The golden cat sat in silence as Spark circled the orange cat. She knew what Spark was going to do, she only hoped that she would have a change of heart. He pelt seemed to burn like magma, making her feel less at ease with these three cats. "Spark, w-" She was cut off as the two scrawny kits flung themselves at the deputy. Spark was in no shape to fight, and bolt was too overweight to keep up with a clan cat's movements, especially a deputy's. Thoughts raced through her head as she thought of what she might do. She could help the deputy, but get beaten by her for not controlling her "children", or provide a distraction for the kits to get away. Gold sat, paralyzed, watching and waiting for the deputy's move.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 13:43

Flameclaw sighed, "I didn't want to do this..." The she-cat mumbled. Quickly the deputy rolled over crushing the young tom who sat on top of her. She stood from the ground and looked at the other kit fire raging in her green eyes. "You had your chance. Now you pay the price." Flameclaw quickly lashed two unsheathed paws at Spark.

Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015 - 2:11

Spark hisses, and swung around to face Flameclaw. For the tiniest second, she smells like Featherjay, and then the scent vanishes as Spark flings herself at the deputy.

Bolt lay groaning under a tree where he had hit his head. There was no wound, just pain.

((Short post is bad Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tears of a loner [Open]   The tears of a loner [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The tears of a loner [Open]
Page 1 of 1