Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] Empty
PostSubject: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 9:43

The rain pattered against the stone and ice, battering away at their defenses. Sparrowpaw watched from under the cover of a leafy branch—a ThunderClan branch that'd grown over the border, thankfully. RiverClan pelts were made for water, as she'd been told. They were long and glossy, and the water just ran right over them like it was nothing. Even still, she felt herself getting soaked, through the drooping maple frond that made her cover, through her long and glossy fur, right to the bone. If I get a cold and have to waste my herbs on myself, it's my own fault.

She focused on the frozen river, wondering if the rain would help it thaw. It was a good sign, in any case. Even now, RiverClan cats had started to get slimmer without their supply of fish She felt it herself, and through that soaking fur, you could probably prod her ribs. I'll be looking like a WindClan cat before long... Not to mention that without the water between them, they were wide open to attack from ThunderClan. It'd be just like them to do that in their time of weakness, wouldn't it?

StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 10:04

A ginger tabby tom padded alongside the border that seperated Riverclan and Thunderclan. The cold rain seemed to make his pelt heavier and slowed him down. Blazingpaw sighed. He had been hunting, but gave up after what seemed like hours of no sign of any prey, so he turned his hunting trip into a walk. The cold, wet, tired tom found himself at sunning rocks, spotting another cat. He crouched down, sniffing the air. He hissed to himself as he realized that the rain hid the smell, and not only that, the other cat was down wind from him. Blazingpaw peered through the rain. She must be from Riverclan, I don't recognize her, He thought as he crawled closer, being sure to stay on his side of the border. "Hello," he said. She must be an apprentice or something

StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] Image13

StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 17:28

A black pelt slipped through the bushes, letting out a harsh hiss when he stepped in a particularly cold puddle. "I'm not a fish-face...what am I doing out here?" he growled, stopping when he noticed a gray-and-black tabby pelt trot gracefully through the trees, legs gracefully stretching out with each step. Her tail waved slightly, giving her a haughty look. "RiverClan cats..." he scoffed. Ghostspirit turned around and noticed a familiar tom. "Blazingpaw." he greeted the ThunderClan cat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 16:19

At first she'd thought she'd misheard it. It was just the rain thrumming against the leaves, and the wind making the branches whisper. But when she looked up, there they were, staring right at her. ThunderClan. Sparrowpaw's first instinct was to jump to her feet, but she kept still, lazily swishing her tail, and gave the two a blank look. One was a ginger tabby, around her age, the other a tom with night black fur. A warrior? She narrowed her eyes. "Like what you see?" she mocked with a twitch of her whiskers.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 16:47

"What? Me?! Like what I see...Hmm... A fish-face... No, not happening!" Ghostspirit spat sarcastically.

"Sparrowpaw!" Rainstreak acknowledged the RiverClan medicine cat apprentice. The tabby looked up and narrowed her eyes, the rain hitting the earth at her paws and splattering up to stain her white chest. She twitched her ears but kept silent, keeping her eyes trained on the cats.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 17:32

"Hi, Ghostspirit." Blazingpaw flicked his tail in greeting. He turned back to the Riverclan she-cat apprentice, laughing. "You wish." Blazingpaw flicked his ear as the voice of another Riverclan cat spoke up. He turned over to Rainstreak. The tom looked over both of the cats from Riverclan. He could tell that one was a warrior and one was an apprentice, but the apprentice seemed a bit different. Maybe she is a medicine cat? He thought to himself. "What are you guys doing here?" He hissed, being on guard incase if the warrior tried to attack.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 18:16

"Rainstreak," Sparrowpaw answered back flatly, ignoring their jibes. She turned to Blazingpaw as he spoke. "I think a cat can lay around in their own territory, don't you think?" The medicine cat gave them a look. "Better yet, I should ask what you're doing here. Are you sure you didn't come to check me out?"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 6:58

Ghostspirit scoffed and turned away. "I've already told you. No. I was simply going to hunt, when I discovered you two here." he finished, his tail-tip twitching. The ThunderClan warrior sent a glare to the older warrior before stalking away. He turned his head and hissed before continuing his trip back to the camp.

Rainstreak tilted her head at the ThunderClan apprentice. "I see that you aren't a stupid 'paw after all, little tom." she calmly stated, knowing the forest cats' tempers could be awfully short and how to strike the right nerves. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly. If the apprentice tried to attack, she'd be stronger, swifter, more skilled, and and most of all, he'd be crossing over into their territory.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 4:57

"I was hunting until it started raining, then I just gave up on hunting and turned it into a walk," Blazingpaw answered Sparrowpaw. The Tom turned to Rainstreak. "Thank you...I guess." He smiled a little. Blazingpaw always tried to stay calm. He knew that situations would work better if he was calm and worked things out, rather then stressed and forcing his way out. The rain still poured down, and Blazingpaw was completely soaked, but he ignored it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]   StarClan's Tears [open to anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan's Tears [open to anyone]
Page 1 of 1