Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) Empty
PostSubject: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Icekit, one of the newest kits in the nursery, opened up her eyes. Her parents had died when she was three moons old, and now she was three and a half moons old. With a small smile, she walked around, looking for someone to play with. She saw a white tom with brown tabby patches. "Hello. Do you want to play with me?" She asked the tom.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:06 pm

The little kit's head poked up at the unfamiliar voice. He turned, unblinking, his blue eyes shining with curiosity. "I don't know," he admitted, sniffing Icekit from afar. Patchkit hopped onto his paws and meowed to she-kit, "what's your name?" He wasn't willing to play with an unknown kit. Who knows? It could've been a WindClan spy! Patchkit slowly stepped toward the tabby kitten.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) N6a5zHfThe never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) IMrnxD6The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) GMXQgOOThe never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Icekits smile slightly disappeared. "My name is Icekit. What's your name?" The small silver and white tabby asked, curious.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Patchkit's ears twitched at the name. The name fit the white she-cat perfectly. "I'm Patchkit!" he purred, puffing out his chest in a proud manner. He glanced around, his paws sinking in the snow. He was glad that leaf-bare was ending soon. "Who are your parents? Where are they?" the RiverClan kit asked.

The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) N6a5zHfThe never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) IMrnxD6The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) GMXQgOOThe never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Icekit smiled but hearing his question she ducked her ears. "I'd rather not talk about that. They're... Gone." She said quickly, but didn't keep her sadness there for long.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Patchkit looked around with confusion as the she-kit gave a down-cast look. "Otterfur and Frostcloud leave camp all the time! But they always come back. Don't worry. I'm sure yours will too. They're probably just out hunting." To cheer the kit up, he pounced on the snow in front of her, swishing his tail. "We can play now if you want," he offered, trying to keep her mind off of her parents. Patchkit slapped snow toward her playfully.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Icekit shuffled her paws. He doesn't understand. Well, maybe that's for the best.. "Okay, we can play." She said, quickly regaining her happiness. She quickly jumped around so she was facing the back on Patchkit, and pounced on a pile of snow next to him causing it to poof up everywhere. "Haha!" She giggled, watching the snow pour down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Patchkit grinned. Nobody ever wanted to play with him, so he was glad that Icekit was so friendly. He shook his head, snow fluttering from his fur. He gave a laugh as he tackled her into the snow, nipping her ear. His claws showed through his paws like tiny whiskers. The white and brown kit glanced up to see the exit to the forest. He couldn't wait until he was apprentice to explore the forest.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 am

Icekit laughed as she was pushed down. She pushed him down, then saw as he glanced at the forest. Woah.. I can't wait till I'm an apprentice! ...Or maybe I don't have to..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:53 am

Patchkit meowed as he was pushed by Icekit. He kicked her with his back legs, bunny kicking her belly, trying not to hurt her. He learned this move by watching his siblings play. He managed to wriggle free, and he looked at her. "What else should we do?" Patchkit asked, eyes wide.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 am

"Hmm..." She said, looking around. "Maybe we can go explore the camp. This is my third time out because it was so cold lots of times." She mewed quickly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Patchkit's eyes lit up. "I've been out tons of times!" He shook his fur, making it puff out. "If you get cold, you can lean into my fur!" He lead her to the apprentices' den, gazing into it longingly. "I can't wait 'till I'm an apprentice! Then I get to fight off ThunderClan and WindClan and... well... the whole forest!" He continued on, his gait lively.

Last edited by Pinely on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Icekit smiled. "Cool. Me too!" Being an apprentice would be amazing!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Patchkit nodded, passing the warriors' den. "Or even here," he murmured. His eyes lit up. "Oh! Let me show you the medicine den!" He immediately bolted the opposite direction, racing toward the den. The medicine cat was out, presumably to gather more herbs. He was told several times by Ebonyleaf not to touch anything, and he was eager to pass the information on to Icekit. He wanted to be a big, mature tomcat! Patchkit fluffed his chest out. "But you can't touch anything, okay? Ebonyleaf told me so!"

His tail swished with happiness as he recalled a past even. "Oh, and one time, my throat was really itchy, and she gave me this sticky yellow stuff called honey! It was really good, but she said we can't touch any. But I don't think she'd mind if we did. After all, she..." He continued to drone on as he rambled through the medicine cat den.

Last edited by Pinely on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:35 am

"Haha okay." She mewed. She looked around for the golden stuff. "Well if you think we could, do you think we should touch it?" She sat in front of the honey.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)   The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The never-ending friendship (for me and Patchkit only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next