Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 21:39

"Yikes!" He said as he jumped from branch to branch. the branch he was now on was above the river, and it was cracking. There wasn't another in sight, for he jumped really far on a lucky shot, and it was already going to snap in a second. He fell into the river with a loud splash and landed in the cold, dark, icy river. He put his feet on the sand and walked back, shivering and cold. "I wouldn't even let a Riverclan cat go in that water!" He mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 16:16

(I'm sorry about the wait.)

Gingerleaf widened her eyes when Dapplepelt was going for the leap. She noticed that the branch that he was about to land on was weak. "Dapplepelt! Be-- The calico broke off when she realized that she was to late. "Careful..." She looked around anxiously for her mate and spotted him. When Gingerleaf heard his comment, she shook her head and closed her pretty eyes before leaping down to meet him on the floor. "Stupid furball," she purred before licking his pelt.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 19:32

(Its okay! :3)

Dapplepelt shook out his fur and when he saw Gingerleaf and her comment he rolled his eyes. "Yes, but I'm your stupid furball." He said happily and looked at his paw, which stung with a cut from the branch. He hid his paw and smiled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 13:45

"Yes, you are," Gingerleaf purred when she stopped licking his pelt. She winced when she saw a cut on Dapplepelt's paw. The she cat narrowed her eyes when he hid it. "I saw that. You might need to see the medicine cat so that your paw wouldn't get infected--because it hurts more when it does." A smile formed on her face when she saw her mate's smile.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 17:28

(Using mobile. Ugh..)

Dapplepelt sighed. "Okay, okay.." He said with a smile

OOC: end?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 18:09

Sure, want to create a new topic?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 8:06

Okay

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
FeatherSpiritOwO

FeatherSpiritOwO

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 6:22

Sorry, I know its for you and Gingerleaf, but, maybe, just maybe, you could accept another warrior? owo
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 7:05

Um, sorry, but this was a closed topic, and, you're not eligible to be a warrior on the site yet....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
FeatherSpiritOwO

FeatherSpiritOwO

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 8:23

I JUST GOT HERE STAHP JUDGING DX

Back to top Go down
FeatherSpiritOwO

FeatherSpiritOwO

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 8:23

Its confusing em not used to it ;w;
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2014 - 9:53

Then don't post. Nobody is judging you, and an admin has probably told these things to you before... So, don't post on things that are not open, no double posting, and don't post in things from last month. Please and thank you.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: