Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]

Go down 
+2
verychuu
cocoa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] Empty
PostSubject: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 15:22

hello!

This isn’t really too much of a plot, but I would like it if Golden’s little arc could be a bit more structured! The basic idea is that her recklessness is not sufficiently discouraged during her youth, leading to a Very Bad Scenario where she gets severely mauled by a dog. wooo character development

D: poor golden.

Roles: (all WindClan unless specified otherwise)

1.Bad Influences: cats that spur golden on to more recklessness! Can be apprentices (maybe a competition?) or bad role models. You get to give your character some guilt! yay!

2.Ego Boosters: cats that lose in fights against golden. Can be WindClanners or other clans- maybe they lose on purpose for some reason, or maybe she does beat them fair and square. Must lose or at the very least (for more experienced warriors) not take her out in two hits.
(Tallpaw)

3.The Ignored Warning: someone tries to warn her about how reckless she’s being; she ignores them. Not more than about two or three, please! (depending on when this all ends up taking place, perhaps the new MCAs could have an omen or prophecy?) you get to say “I told you so”! yay!
Slots taken! (Tallpaw, Pantherpaw)

4. The Ill-Fated Patrol: WindClan cats out on a patrol with the newly named Goldenrain! You will be able to get at least one hit in on the dog, but will not kill it (future character development guys). + side helping of trauma for your character yaaaaay
(Tallpaw)

5.Medicine Cats: not sure who exactly will end up being WindClan’s MCA at the time this takes place but I will absolutely wait until we have at least one. you will get a nice opportunity to have a horribly wounded cat in your den- and save her life! woooo! confidence boost!
(Daisy? hopefully)

Cats can have multiple roles :D timeline is weird- the first three will happen during apprenticeship/early warriorhood, the last two once golden becomes a warrior and WC has a meddie.

thingy:

Last edited by Cocoa on Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 16:15

Cat Name: pantherpaw
Role(s): the ignored warning
Notes: hes just very observant and blunt so he’d be a pretty good cat to tell golden to chill out with all due respect

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』

Last edited by vampchuu on Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 16:19

Cat Name: Tallpaw

Role(s):
1. Ego-booster- They could have a friendly spar when Golden is apprenticed? Tallpaw is pretty skinny + working himself pretty hard despite the prey shortage so IC it could make sense that she beat him despite being younger

2. The Ignored Warning- Bonus ouch points that Golden looks kind of like Tallpaw's dead npc sister and their already budding older brother/ younger sister friendship thing they've got going on. We can get some more topics going once she is apprenticed if you want. <3 I bet there would be frustration on both sides that the warning goes unheeded. Also totally fine if this spot goes to someone else. Tall can be quietly concerned.

3. The Ill-Fated Patrol- Same as above. Bonus ouch points for Tall feeling like he can't protect anyone he is close to since he will also be a warrior by then.

Notes:
I'm not sure how the MCAs are going to shake out, but if Daisy does end up in that spot I am so down for coming up with a funky little omen. Maybe Golden could be doubtful in the new mca's inexperience and find fault in their interpretation? Would be a blow to the mca's confidence and push Golden further from her Clanmates and farther into her own recklessness. That interaction could also be smoothed over later when it all comes to a head and Golden is healing. Her faith in the medicine cat is somewhat restored after they heal her, and the medicine cat's confidence is also helped a bit in the process since they've "proven themselves" to be good at their job.

Feel free to pm me if you want to dicuss anything else or have other ideas! <3 <3 <3

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 16:39

thank you both!

chuu- Pantherpaw will work excellently! I’ll PM you when it’s time for a topic :D

Ishtar- that would work out excellently on all counts! As for Daisy, I’m pretty sure you’d have to apply for a prophecy/omen on the official plotting boards, but if you’re up for that it’d be awesome :D I hope they can bond some!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 13:36

Cat Name: Marigoldpaw
Role(s): The bad influence >:D (and possibly ill-fated patrol when the time comes...)
Notes: I'm a bit loose with activity for Mari but I'd be willing to give him a try for this character arc :) (also I wrote more info about him in the mate-finder!)
Poor Golden :C

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 13:44

oh yes, that sounds great! marigold will definitely have to be a bad influence! As soon as golden’s app ceremony is officially completed, I’ll put up a topic for them to meet and see if they have chemistry!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyWed 8 Nov 2023 - 12:49

bump- who is okay with their cat losing to a reckless ball of fluff
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyWed 8 Nov 2023 - 14:37

Cat Name: Quickpaw
Role(s): Any needed
Notes: she’s fast
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyThu 9 Nov 2023 - 5:38

would you be up for quick losing a spar with golden? feed the ego
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyThu 9 Nov 2023 - 6:21

Cat Name: Eaglefly
Role(s): maybe the Bad Influence?
Notes:Not sure if this can fit into the Bad influence but Eaglefly loves to prank others.
He could dare her to do different stuff maybe? His pranks are usually nothing too bad but it could be a potential start if you want

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyThu 9 Nov 2023 - 8:02

oh yes that sounds like a great idea! would you mind throwing up a topic? (also any sort of dare/prank would probably be fine lol)
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyThu 9 Nov 2023 - 16:32

Cocoa wrote:
would you be up for quick losing a spar with golden? feed the ego

She could
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] EmptyFri 10 Nov 2023 - 9:13

sweet! I’ll get a topic up and PM you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]   smol WindClan plot signups [Golden] Empty

Back to top Go down

smol WindClan plot signups [Golden]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: