Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I will miss you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warriorcatgo6

Warriorcatgo6

Clan/Rank : Leafkit-Thunderclan/kit Foxkit-Shadowclan/kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 21

I will miss you... Empty
PostSubject: I will miss you...   I will miss you... EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 13:17

Leafkit was looking around her home. the happy calico bounced to a little pond and licked up a bit of water. "mm... refreshing!" she mewed. A shadow stirred up behind her and she turned to see a fox crouching over her. With a squeak she ran. the fox raced up to her. eat, Food, cat. The fox thought. The fox pounced on Leafkit, biting her scruff and shredding her neck. What good food. The fox thought.

Last edited by Warriorcatgo6 on Sat 20 Sep 2014 - 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

I will miss you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will miss you...   I will miss you... EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 13:25

Dawn was patrolling the area for mice or any other animals when she saw a flash of red fur. She heard a shriek as she saw a tiny calico in its jaws. "Leafkit!" She yowled and snarled at the fox. The fox yipped, dropped the kit, and raked Dawn's nose. With a growl, Dawn bashed its head with her paw, and it went whimpering off. dawn looked at her bloody kit in horror as she nuzzled the tiny scrap of fur. "Leafkit.... No..." She looked at the stars. "Starclan, if youre really up there, she beleives in you, so do I. Please let her journey with you safely." She called in a moan. "Ducksnap! Ducksnap!" She called for her mate.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

I will miss you...
Page 1 of 1