Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Did I Miss?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

What Did I Miss? Empty
PostSubject: What Did I Miss?   What Did I Miss? EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 11:27

She'd been told that this was usual for a cat with her sort of injury.

Darkstar laid in front of her den, watching her Clanmates go about their business with a sort of regretful look on her face. She couldn't tell them. Not if it would instill unnecessary worry or doubt. Sparkflower had told her of the fluid building up in the leader's lungs, a sort of thing that was common in cats with a serious and/ or chronic injury. It explained her weariness and recent inability to rise from her own nest. 'I'm wasting the lives StarClan has given me.' Every now and then she rose to stretch and exercise, as instructed by the medicine cat. Soon she'd be able to return to hunting. Once the fluid drained she hoped to be able to leap back onto the Highrock without wheezing like an elder afterwards.

She was unfamiliar with the recent happenings within her own Clan. What a strange feeling. 'What trouble has Rockthorn stirred up for me this time?' She half-purred, the sound sputtering due to disuse. For a moment she laid in the sun, dandelion eyes partially open. She hoped to stay with ThunderClan for as long as her body would allow.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

What Did I Miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Miss?   What Did I Miss? EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 12:11

(occ: is this open? if not tell me and I'll delete this Dx)

Leopardclaw had just returned from a hunt, two mice and a pigeon hanging from his jaws, when he noticed that Darkstar was outside her den.  Oh!  So must be feeling better! Thank StarClan....  With a brief smile, the spotted tabby warrior dropped his prey onto the pile and trotted over to chat with the leader, a slight purr rumbling in his throat.  As of late the usually stoic, sad tom had experienced a rare burst of happiness, due to recent events.

He was tempted to bring out his kits to meet Darkstar, but figured that they would be napping right about now; and Lichenfang wouldn't appreciate him waking them up.  With a slight chuckle, Leopardclaw smiled wistfully as he envisioned his mate lying peacefully in the nursery, their three kits at her side; but it was the cat in the nest next to her that faded his smile.  Cloudstorm, Rockthorn's mate.  

She was a nice cat, and their kits were great playmates to his own, but lately there had been something off with Rockthorn, even more than normal.  It seemed that, whenever Leopardclaw took the chance to speak to the queen or her kits, his rival's fur prickled and he could feel the glares directed at his back.  What problem does that idiot have with me now?

Shrugging it off, Leopardclaw dipped his head respectfully to Darkstar and purred; "Hello Darkstar, it's great to see you out and about again.  How are you feeling?"  Sitting down beside the sick leader, the young warriors watched the bustling camp as Darkstar replied.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

What Did I Miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Miss?   What Did I Miss? EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 20:27

ooc- it's open~
ic-

Darkstar looked up at the sound of paws approaching to see Leopardclaw. He was a good and kind warrior, so she didn't understand why her adoptive son didn't like him. Sure, he wasn't of Clan blood, but ThunderClan wouldn't exist if no new cats were welcomed. She wouldn't even have been born if her grandmother, a former kittypet, hadn't been taken in by Spottedstar.

"Oh, good morning Leopardclaw." She sat up a bit to face him. "I'm doing far better now, thank you for asking. How is everything? I heard you had kits, congratulations," She gave him a knowing grin. "Good luck with them. You might need it." The brown-furred she-cat turned her head towards the sun to warm herself up a bit. She didn't look it, but those days spent without moving much at all had really taken a toll on her weight. Under all that fluffy fur was a rather thin cat. She wouldn't look like much of a leader without it that covering, not at all.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

What Did I Miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Miss?   What Did I Miss? EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 10:24

With a proud nod, Leopardclaw purred; "Yes, thank you Darkstar, I probably need all the luck I can get.  Only a couple weeks old, and those three are running laps around Lichenfang."  With a fond laugh, the golden spotted tom's hazel eyes gleamed lovingly as he continued.  "It's hard now, but Cherrykit, Reedkit and Honeykit are strong kits.  If they can control their paws and mouths for more than a couple seconds, they should make great apprentices."  For a moment the tom was silent, wondering if he should bring up Rockthorn and that mess of a situation.  Taking a deep breath, he meowed; "Rockthorn and Cloudstorm's litter are strong as well.  Seven kits, great StarClan!  I can barely handle three!  I don't envy their situation."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Did I Miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Miss?   What Did I Miss? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did I Miss?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: