Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The birth of two kittens.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The birth of two kittens. Empty
PostSubject: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:27

Ooc: Before I start, I must ask, can I just use Spottedkit for the birth? I will not role play her until she accepted. Also, I'll have her have the kittens before she joins Thunderclan. Puddlesdog, you can make a kit if you want. I won't post anything till I get an answer from Puddlesdog and an Admin about the Spottedkit question.

Dawn padded through Thunderclan territory, searching for Ducksnap. She felt a horrible pain in her belly and lay on the ground. She knew what was happening. "Ducksnap! Their coming!" She yowled through pain.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:11

OOC;; The answer is no. Even for a birth topic, the character must be approved.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:16

Okay, that's fine. Spottedkit is out then. We can start as soon as we get one more cat.

Wailing and wailing for Ducksnap, she looked around the territory. "Ducksnap?" She said, hearing crunching noises on the marsh ground. She was nervous, as if someone bad was there.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 10:28

Ducksnap ran over to his mate and brought a stick, "Here bite on this!" He screeched loudly before licking her calmly, "Hang in there." He sent her a wink before handing her a herb, "This is supposed to help." He said he knew it after watching the medicine cat help with it many times.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 10:43

Dawn nodded and held onto the stick in her mouth. The pain came, and the stick started to just be splinters. Two kits landed on the grass. Shuddering from the pain, the she-cat touched her kits. "Oh... They're precious! What should we name them?" She asked, just after spitting the stick out, as if the pain went away as soon as it came.

Last edited by cat55555 loves cookies on Sat 27 Sep 2014 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 10:57

Ducksnap smiled and nuzzled his beautiful kits. He looked at one and knew the name as it stuck out its tail quickly then drew it back. "This tom, shall be called Strikekit." He answered calmly before licking its head then turning to his queen, "You will be a wonderful mother." He said licked her head as he said, "To our kits, what dhal you want to call the she cat?" He asked as though his life depended in it.

Strikekit was hungry as he nuzzled the warm body in front lapping up the milk with a pitiful meow.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgo6

Warriorcatgo6

Clan/Rank : Leafkit-Thunderclan/kit Foxkit-Shadowclan/kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 10:59

The she-kit mewed and crawled up to her father, mewing and mewing. She looked for her mothers scent. She smelled the sweet scent of milk and nudged closer to her mother, purring.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 11:02

Dawn smiled. The pretty Calico reminded her of a leaf. "I think I will call her.. Leafkit." She said. She licked her two kits on the head, happy to have such wonderful kittens.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 11:08

Ducksnap sighed in contempt and looked at the kits, his kits. "Yes Leafkit and Skrikekit, they will be wonderful." He licked the she cat as she walked over to him then purred at the sight.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgo6

Warriorcatgo6

Clan/Rank : Leafkit-Thunderclan/kit Foxkit-Shadowclan/kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 11:10

Leafkit wriggled around, trying to get comfortable. She found her mothers belly and drink some milk, then falling asleep next to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 11:21

Dawn sighed. "Ducksnap, take them to Thunderclan. I.. I don't know if I'm welcome there. Nobody wants to take in a rogue. Especially not Thunderclan. Only Skyclan takes in Rogues. Please take care of our kits." She said, sadly. "Don't let my kits forget who there mother is," she said with a solemn smile. She wished she could tell him things, but those were meNt to be secret.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 11:26

"Are you sure? Who will mother them?" His heart sped and his face dropped and the smile faded.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 11:28

Dawn noticed his smile fade away. "I do not know, but... I just don't think I would be welcome in you're clan... You know... With all those rogue rumors someone spread.." She said with a sigh. She looked at her kittens. "It.. It's getting late. Would you like to take them back to you're clan? Or should they stay here for the night?" She asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 9:15

"They should stay here with you." His voice was filled wig misery and pain but he stood firm, "But I will let you do what you must." He felt a sharp pang and he put his head on his paws.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 10:14

Dawn felt sad, but she just didn't know if a rouge would be welcome. She licked Ducksnaps cheek. Then, she gathered a lot of moss and found a log. She made a hole in it with a stick so extra light could come in. She placed the moss inside, placing her kits inside the mossy log. "Ducksnap. Ask you're clan. We will ask them at sun high tomorrow. I'll go with you and bring our kits." She said, hoping that would make him happier. Oh Starclan, let him understand.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The birth of two kittens.   The birth of two kittens. Empty

Back to top Go down

The birth of two kittens.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next