Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;

Go down 
+2
Jay
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; Empty
PostSubject: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Gingerkit was sitting in the middle of the camp underneath the lovely night sky. It was basically the middle of the day for the lovely Shadowclan cats since their schedule kind of revolved around hunting which they could really only do at night. As the small kit sat there, the dew set heavily in her long fur, squishing it down against her body making her feel as if she were carrying twice as much weight on her little legs as she normally did. Sitting next to her was a small ball of moss she had gathered up earlier hoping that someone would come and play with her, but so far, she had no such luck. "Ugh..." She sighed, plopping down onto the soft, wet dirt of the marsh. "Where is everyone?" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 pm

"Augh. The grass is so wet." complained Cedarkit, stepping out of it and into the dirt patched near the clearing. He spotted his friend. "Hey Gingerkit! Is that a mossball?" he asked.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Gingerkit's head immediately shot up at the sound of Cedarkit's voice. Glancing around until she finally saw him, her face beamed when he sounded interesting the moss ball. "Yeah!" she squeaked excitedly. "I made it earlier but no one was around. You want to play with it?" The level of happiness inside of her continued to rise as she jumped up onto her paws and prepared to bat at the small ball.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw[claw]

Shadepaw[claw]

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Scarletkit dashed from the nursery soaked but her eyes were shiny as she dashd to gingerkit and cedarki"hi guys."

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 pm

"Absolutely. Scarletkit, play with us!" said Cedarkit, before calling to the newcomer. He then crouched in his best hunting crouch, wriggling his hind quarters to prance on the ball.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 pm

"Hi Scarletkit!" She mewed as she brought back her front paw and hit the moss ball as hard as she could towards Cedarkit. "Don't let Scarletkit get it!" She squeaked with a fun little game of Keep Away.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw[claw]

Shadepaw[claw]

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Scarletkit dashed at cedarkit trying to get the mossball from him.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Cedarkit pounced on it, being a little too aggressive on the lightly hit ball. He batted it in the air back to Gingerkit, away from Scarletkit.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:55 pm

The ball blew past Gingerkit before she could really make out where it was going. After watching it for a few seconds, she darted after the ball as fast as her little legs would carry her. "I got it! I got it!" She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw[claw]

Shadepaw[claw]

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Scarletkit chased after the ball but then she couldn't stop and rammed into gingerkit.

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 pm

A shadow reached out of the bushes and leaped on the ball." No, I got it!" Nightkit Smiled and flung the ball to Cedarkit and laughed as she passed Gingerkit. Running after the ball, she fluffy tail streaming behind her she made it over across the clearing and crouched ready to get the ball again. Her Blue eyes sparkeled with delight.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:50 pm

"Now Gingerkit and Scarletkit are in the middle!" declared Cedarkit, taking the ball with his paw.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:53 pm

As Scarletkit's weight hit Gingerkit, she fell with roll in time only to see Nightkit spring out of the bushes and take the ball that the ginger kit was try so hard to reach. As soon as she got back on her paws, she looked at Scarletkit. "Hey watch where you're going!" She whined as she looked back up at Cedarkit. "No fair! I started the game! Nightkit should be in the middle!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm

" But I got the ball!" Nightkit smiled enthusiasticly. She shifted her position and stared the moss ball.Every movement her eyes registered, then thought of which way the cat will go, and what they may do.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 pm

"She did. Don't worry. If you get it back, you can become the new catcher." Cedarkit said. He then nosed the ball in Nightkit's direction.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;   There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u; Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no Duchess... only teh Kittens ;u;
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next