Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

More Kittens for Fishclan ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

More Kittens for Fishclan ;D Empty
PostSubject: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:39

So yeah. It had been a bit of time since everything had gone down, and the longer that Cinderfur continued her normal activities, the worse she had been feeling. Her nose was running and she began to feel her eyes get crusty in the mornings after waking up. She wasn't exactly sure what had caused it, but she didn't think too much of it. Besides, ever since whatever this was had been getting worse, the more she found her stomach had swollen. So maybe these were just side effects? She really didn't know, but she didn't feel like bothering the medicine cats with her petty problems. They had bigger things to worry about. Well... until the she-cat felt a terrible pain shoot through her stomach. Oh Starclan that hurt. What was happening?? Before she could withstand another one of those pains, she made her way to the medicine cat's den. "Lichencloud! Sorrelpaw!" she cried.

OOC: bad post is bad. but Cinder's having kits so it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 2:28

ooc: cool! Thanks Shadow, but you didn't have to do this if you didn't want to. It would have been okay to wait!

ic: The kit inside of Cinderfur turned, he was getting ready to go out.

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 6:05

Hearing the queens' call, Sorrelpaw grabbed what he could and rushed to her aid. Giving her a stick he had grabbed, he also gave her several herbs. "Everything is going to be okay, just eat the herbs I gave you, they'll help. Bite down on the stick when you feel pain." Feeling her stomach gently, he couldn't find out the exact number of kits. But he knew there were some, yes, but it worried him that he couldn't get a firm enough estimate on the amount.

Ooc: How many kits?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 7:57

OOC: Well... there are 2 of us, but I don't know.

SkyToastt

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 8:23

MidnightKit wrote:
OOC: Well... there are 2 of us, but I don't know.

~Yes just two kits
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 18:25

"Cinderfur?" Reedstar called out with eyes wide with alarm. He darted out from the roots of the willow tree in the center of camp and slid to a stop at her side. "Are you okay?" His attention turned to the medicine cat apprentice rattling off some instructions that he didn't quite catch. It only took a look at her swollen belly to guess what was going on, but... "What's wrong?"

OOC: Crappy post, sorry. ;w;

More Kittens for Fishclan ;D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 19:12

He finally got a good amount. But at his leaders' worried call, he looked at him with a calm gaze. "Don't worry, Reedstar. Her body is getting ready just before she has kits. Lichencloud taught this to me before he left." Sorrelpaw quickly explained, lightly pushing on Cinderfurs' stomach to make sure. "Two kits, a smaller number, but not unusual." The broad-shouldered speckled ginger muttered to a barely audible extent. He disappeared into his den to get some soaked moss, returning a brief heart-beat later.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptySun 16 Mar 2014 - 20:25

Cinderfur quickly did as directed by Sorrelpaw as she lay down inside of the den. It didn't take long before Reedstar quickly showed up, which was almost a relief... almost. The pain was terrible, and it just came in waves. There wasn't much stopping it. She just had to tolerate it. "I-I'm fine, Reedstar. Just in a little bit of pain is all..." And as to mock her, another wave of pain smashed into her. "Oh Starclan..." she said between clenched jaws. But while this was happening, the she-cat was also pretty worried. She had no idea what she was doing right now. She hadn't ever experienced this before. She had seen other queens give birth before, but this was different. This was her, and she didn't have the slightest clue about what to do. So... "Sorrelpaw, what do I do?" she asked desperately, hoping that this would be over quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 4:16

"When you feel pain, push. Your having kits, so the herbs I gave you should help." He said, hoping that Lichencloud would've been here. He was still a fairly new apprentice, and his mentor had disappeared one night, which scared him. Turning to Reedstar, he motioned the leader a spot to sit. He had placed the soaked moss close to Cinderfur; knowing she may be thirsty afterwards. Looking around the den, he needed to find a stick or something for her to bite down on and keep her from grinding her teeth; an important function for a cat. "I got you some moss, and even though I know moss isn't the best tasting, you can bite down on it since I don't have anything else." Though Lichencloud might've, and Sorrelpaw feared the death of the leader's kits, which would keep in his mind until he died. It was obvious about the connection the two had, and understood Reedstar's worry. Reedstar had a clan to love; but still was able to set aside even more love for Cinderfur. As a medicine cat, Sorrelpaw gave up the ability to love one cat, so he would love the clan more. But right now, it was time to get another generation of RiverClan warriors safely into this world, so he shrugged off all other thoughts and focused back on the black she-cat before him. Oh, wait... he had given her a stick, but didn't see it. "I apologize, scrap the moss. I'm sorry... I had given you a stick. O'm nervous, and I'm sure you are... but I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 16:36

OOC: okay I would totally make this a lot better if I hadn't taken so long to post. I'm so sorry Sky and Midnight. I got so caught up in NCAA stuff... You're born now ;u;

So a short amount of time passed and Cinderfur went through a lot of pain, but in the end it was worth it. Lying next to her were two beautiful little kits still without names. She knew she needed to name them, but at the moment she was more excited at the fact that they were hers. Looking up at Sorrelpaw and Reedstar, she smiled. "What do you think they should be named?" she asked, glancing back down at the kits one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 19:10

Reedstar was lost for words. "Ah, they're..." His voice trailed off. A son and a daughter, and both looked like their mother. I thought I was done with new responsibilities. He had known in the back of his mind that this was coming, but he had just tried to dismiss it. It was Newleaf now, and all of the cats in the Clan had started packing on weight since the water began to thaw and swell. That's what he had told himself at least, as if that could shield him from the reality. Memories of his own father were blurry. Heart pounding, Reedstar leaned in close and gave Cinderfur an affectionate lick on the head. That'll do, pig. That'll do.

"How does Midnightkit sound?" he asked quietly. "For the tom."

More Kittens for Fishclan ;D I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 20:44

The little kit mewed and weakly crawled towards Cinderfur to suckle on her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Kittens for Fishclan ;D   More Kittens for Fishclan ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

More Kittens for Fishclan ;D
Page 1 of 1