Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Official NFL Megathread

Go down 
+5
Darky
King Falcon I
Jay
Ebby
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Who do you root for?
Baltimore Ravens
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cincinnati Bengals
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cleveland Browns
 0% [ 0 ]
Pittsburgh Steelers
 0% [ 0 ]
Buffalo Bills
 0% [ 0 ]
Miami Dolphins
 0% [ 0 ]
New England Patriots
 0% [ 0 ]
New York Jets
 0% [ 0 ]
Houston Texans
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap5%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Indianapolis Colts
 0% [ 0 ]
Jacksonville Jaguars
 0% [ 0 ]
Tennessee Titans
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap5%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Denver Broncos
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap18%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Kansas City Chiefs
 0% [ 0 ]
Oakland Raiders
 0% [ 0 ]
San Diego Chargers
 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago Bears
 5% [ 1 ]
Detroit Lions
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Bay Packers
 5% [ 1 ]
Minnesota Vikings
 0% [ 0 ]
Dallas Cowboys
 5% [ 1 ]
New York Giants
 5% [ 1 ]
Philadelphia Eagles
 5% [ 1 ]
Washington Redskins
 0% [ 0 ]
Atlanta Falcons
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap9%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Carolina Panthers
 0% [ 0 ]
New Orleans Saints
 0% [ 0 ]
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
 0% [ 0 ]
Arizona Cardinals
 5% [ 1 ]
St. Louis Rams
 0% [ 0 ]
San Francisco 49ers
 5% [ 1 ]
Seattle Seahawks
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap14%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
None
Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_lcap18%Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 18:21

Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Super Bowl 49   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 1:55

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 3:05

inb4 "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AGHGAHHG"

Don't worry, young grasshopper. It's never too late to learn and jump on some bandwagon no doubt.

Football is a game where teams of muscular, sexy men slam into each other in an attempt to score. Or something like that.

It takes place on a 100 yard field, with endzones on either end. The game is split into offense and defense. Offense is trying to score by either scoring a touchdown (6 points) or a field goal (3 points). Defense is trying to stop the offense from scoring.

The two main ways the offense moves the ball is by running and passing. The offense is essentially given four "tries" (called downs) to move the ball ten yards forward. The first try is called 1st down, the second try is called 2nd down, etc. etc.

If the offense can advance ten yards, they are given a new set of downs. If the offense can't advance past that mark, the ball is overturned to the other team. That yellow line you see on the TV is 1st down.

On the other side, the defense tries to stop the offense by FACKING MURDERING THEM.
also by attempting to intercept or deflect the other team's passes

The sport's a lot more complex than just that, but that's the basics. If any of you watch the Super Bowl (which none of you will because you're sports-hating geeks), then you should pick up on everything else pretty quickly.

OH GREAT SLEEPY-SAMA, you sigh in between pants. THAT SOUNDS REAL INTERESTING. HOW DOES THIS WHOLE NFL THIGN WORK?

well nerd

The NFL is divided into two conferences (the AFC & NFC). Each conference is then divided into four divisions.

Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Nfl_structure

Every team plays a sixteen game schedule (playing their division rivals twice each). When the end of the sixteen game regular season is over, the postseason (AKA the playoffs) begin.

The playoffs consists of twelve teams total:
a). The best teams in each division (eight in all)
b). The four best teams that didn't win their division (known as Wild Cards)

There's a tournament to decide the best team in each conference, and then the AFC champion and NFC champion square off in the Super Bowl. At the Super Bowl Halftime show a couple years ago everyone saw Janet Jackson's boob on live TV. And that's why America watches the Super Bowl every year. That's the American Dream.

(This year it's Katy Perry)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 5:03

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 7:46

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 20:07

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 19:18

Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 FsMHTKy

Shirt my step-dad made me for tomorrow.

i'mexcited
areyouexcited

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 23:27

Sleepy wrote:

i'mexcited
areyouexcited

Nope, not really. 8D

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 1:57

Jay wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

i'mexcited
areyouexcited

Nope, not really. 8D

The Patriots snagged victory away from you in XXXIX. LOVE ME. ;A;

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 2:05

TODAY'S THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 ZfsnCct

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 9:43

Sleepy wrote:
TODAY'S THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 ZfsnCct

Remember how that scene ends.

Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 19:04

20 FLUFFING SECONDS TILL PATRIOTS WIN
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 19:08

VICTORYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 19:09

we're taking out a hit on seattle's offensive coordinator
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 19:36

I've tried writing this paragraph over and over again and nothing's working. In my mind I know I'm lucky that we even made it this far, but my heart still feels like it's full of lead. Nothing I put down into words really illustrates how I feel. So I'll try to put it as succinctly as I can.

Good game Brady, Belichick, and all the rest. As deflated as I am, I'm happy for your legacy. At the same time, until I cool down, I hope your franchise goes 0-16 for all eternity.

Those aren't rational thoughts, and I'll probably rescind them later. But seriously. F**k everything right now. All I want to do is lay down, and I know if I get on the box, people will probably just rub this in my face.

But that's alright, I guess. Go Hawks. Seattle forever. See you next season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Megathread   Official NFL Megathread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official NFL Megathread
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next