Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August-September 2014 Gathering

Go down 
+18
Cherry
Tarto-sensei
Icee
Rose
Knight
Darky
Sun
Alastine
Caitywolfy
Honey Badger
iceychu
Coal
King Falcon I
Fish
Shadow
Spottedleaf
Sleepy
Jay
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 2:36

Upon hearing WindClan being accused of murdering a ShadowClan warrior, Thornclaw let a low growl rumble in his throat. He felt like standing up and shouting 'Prove it' but he forced the urge down, but he did let his anger show through his brown fur which was now standing on end at his shoulders. Who on earth would murder Scratchclaw?

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 18:32

Before the Gathering had begun, Falconstar greeted Dewstar with the same warmth she had shown to him, and to Thrushstar he greeted with, if not necessarily friendliness, then with the general courtesy one leader showed another. One legitimate leader to another, that is.

It didn't take long for the Gathering to grow ugly, however. Once Thrushstar went to speak, she said a warrior had been murdered, and that WindClan was responsible. His hackles raised in indignation, though he knew this wasn't the place to get into a fight, especially when he was trying to get ShadowClan to side with him over SkyClan. Still, though, to accuse them of such heinous activity? But why would anyone in WindClan kill Scratchclaw?

Looking at Thrushstar, he swallowed his anger and mewed calmly, "I can assure you Thrushstar, I am not aware of any of my warriors having gone to your territory to kill one of your own. One of my warriors was found dead on the Thunderpath relatively recently, however. Would any of your warriors know anything about that?" He was not happy with ShadowClan accusing WindClan of murdering one of their warriors, but Heatherfrost had been gone sometimes, and he couldn't imagine why she would've been on the Thunderpath in the first place.

OoC: Man, if only there was some magical rock where someone could go to speak with the dead to determine what had happened. That would be so useful right now.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Sep 2014 - 2:22

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
OoC: Man, if only there was some magical rock where someone could go to speak with the dead to determine what had happened. That would be so useful right now.

But then how would we have carried out Operation Enduring Freedom?

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Sep 2014 - 7:48

It wasn't often that accusations were thrown about at a Gathering, blaming a clan for murder. But this didn't seem to be one of those meetings.

Frankly, Asterflower was shocked. They were supposed to be peaceful at the gathering, and here - the leader of a clan had all but called them murders. If they didn't know who had hurt this Scratchclaw, why then they were just blaming the entire clan! She felt her fur rising along her spine, and could barely surpress a hiss. She was no murderer - and she trusted that none of her clanmates either.

Sunstreak, on the other hand, narrowed her eyes and glared around at the other clans, as if she suspected them all of wrongdoing. Most because, well...she did. Who knew who you could trust outside of your clan.

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

August-September 2014 Gathering
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5