Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August-September 2014 Gathering

Go down 
+18
Cherry
Tarto-sensei
Icee
Rose
Knight
Darky
Sun
Alastine
Caitywolfy
Honey Badger
iceychu
Coal
King Falcon I
Fish
Shadow
Spottedleaf
Sleepy
Jay
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:58

"I'm Swiftpaw of Windclan. You must know my half-brother, Dapplepaw, he is in you're clan." She said kindly, gesturing with her tail to the brown tabby. "And over there is Streampaw." She said, pointing to a silver and white she-cat with black spots on her muzzle and back.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
TheBurningWater

TheBurningWater

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Willowpaw
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:02

Willowpaw nodded, trying to memorize all the apprentices Swiftpaw had just named. She noticed how she had said her brother was in a different clan. I wonder why... Willowpaw decided it was just best not to ask. "So, have you been to a gathering before?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:05

"No," Swiftpaw said. "This is my first," she said. Her face was sad and smug, solemn and looking like someone died. She noticed Streampaw come over. "Hello!" Streampaw said, her voice trembling with a little fear as if she killed someone. Dapplepaw looked at the she-cats and shrugged. Weird.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
TheBurningWater

TheBurningWater

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:20

Willowpaw smiled and mewed, "Oh cool, it's my first time too." Willowpaw was happy that she wasn't the first. Swiftpaw sure knows a lot of cats though, I guess Thunderclan arrived a little late.

Willowpaw looked back and forth as the apprentice's exchanged knowing looks between each other. I wonder what they know...
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:23

Swiftpaw looked into Willowpaws mind. Instantly, she knew she was curious about them. "Can you keep a secret?" Swiftpaw asked, sternly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
TheBurningWater

TheBurningWater

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:27

Willowpaw perked her ears and looked over at Swiftpaw, and nodded slightly. "Yes, of course," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:31

Swiftpaw nodded. "Okay. Well, Dapplepaw is my half-brother. We have the same mother but a different dad. Also, not too long before I became an apprentice, my sister fell off the gorge, and I had to be carried back to camp. Cats were shocked. Streampaw over here had a troubled history with a Skyclan kit gone rogue. He tried to kill her, but she killed him. Dapplepaw has been grieving about his dead sister and a pretty calico named Gingerpaw reminds him of his sister, and he loves her. This is all I can tell you." She meowed, finishing the back stories of her friends.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:49

Lightningstrike turned and looked for his apprentice.

Fangpaw flicked her ears, as if ridding a fly.

Rainpaw picked herself up from the group of apprentices and padded over to the shadows. As she sat, her shoulders hunched. She was still grieving over Shallowlake.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 21:12

Streampaw ran over to Rainpaw. "Hi Rainpaw. I truly am sorry about Shallowlake." She said kindly, hoping she could chat with her clan mate.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 23:19

OoC: Okay guys, please stop posting. This Gathering is obviously going nowhere. We should wait for… I dunno, I think ShadowClan. I don't remember. Someone start this, please. My internet is not strong enough to right now.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 23:22

Shadow wrote:
Thrushstar had led Shadowclan into the gathering without a word being said. He had flicked his tail to signal that everyone follow him in and as soon as they reached the clearing, he took his place on the Great rock. Looking at the other leaders, he nodded his head to each one of them. "Greetings Falconstar, Dewstar," he paused a second to look at the Riverclan deputy who mysteriously took Reedstar's place. Not exactly knowing what to say to the Riverclan deputy, Thrushstar turned around to face the crowd of cats gathering underneath him. This was going to be a very interesting gathering. He had a lot to talk about with the other clans including the two strange murders, one of which was covered in the scent of Windclan. The Shadowclan leader was not able to tell which Windclan cat it was or even have the slightest idea of who it could have been, but he was going to share it with the leaders today. He wanted answers.

Fennelpaw trotted in after Thrushstar. This was her first gathering as an apprentice and she was extremely excited to be able to meet all of these new cats that she had never seen before. Sure she smelled the scent of Thunderclan over the Thunderpath as well as Windclan, but Riverclan was new to her and she wanted to see these warriors and apprentices for herself to see if all of the stories were true. Hearing about Riverclan being fish-faced mousebrains and Thunderclan's foolishness was a lot different than seeing them in real life, though. As she walked into the clearing, the sight of all of the cats was astonishing. They didn't look like that had faces made of fish or anything of the sort. They just looked like regular cats that smelled awful. The clearing reeked of windy forests mixed with fish, but she was too fascinated to think about that. Walking over to where she saw other apprentices, she went to speak up but stopped herself when she remembered what was said of the other clans. They were all murderers. At least, that's what she'd heard.

Cinderfur followed the rest of Riverclan into the gathering, not exactly sure what to think about all of the cats in the clearing. From the way it looked, they were still missing Skyclan but there was almost no room for the fifth clan. It was a little crazy how packed it was, but there wasn't anything that could be done about it. Oh well. She quietly found her own little spot among the other Riverclan warriors. Gatherings weren't exactly her thing, but she did like to listen to the leaders talk. She was hoping, though, that there wasn't going to be much commotion like there was at the last gathering.

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 PDt1Qqd August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 23:53

OoC: My apologies then. Someone still start the Gathering, unless you want to wait until my internet gets better.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 8:15

OOC: There's a lot I can't remember from the past week or so, so you'll have to forgive me for leaving anything out.

IC: Dewstar was finished waiting and watching the formalities. She didn't care much about why Reedstar wasn't here, despite having settled their differences a few sunrises earlier. She didn't want to wait for the ragged group of rogues that claimed to be a part of her forest; seeing them not show up was pleasing to her. Sweeping her gaze one last time over the socializing cats, Dewstar stepped forward with a loud yowl that signaled the start of the Gathering. "Let the Gathering begin!" She let them hurriedly finish their conversations before starting again with an almost monotonous voice. "ThunderClan prospers. We've been blessed with many strong kits, all of which show great promise as future warriors. Likewise, we have had several kits become apprentices and apprentices become warriors. Our medicine cat, Nightfire, has taken on an apprentice to train-- Morningpaw. I'd also like to give a warning to the other Clans: there has been an increase of rogue activity in the forest and scents of foxes have been reported. That would be all." She stepped back into her spot, sitting down and making herself comfortable.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
TheBurningWater

TheBurningWater

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 18:49

Willowpaw blinked at Swiftpaw. "Oh," is all she could respond to that. She had given Willowpaw a lot of information. So much I'm learning."

Willowpaw looked up as she heard Dewstar call for the gathering to begin. She chanted Morningpaw's name and perked her ears when she heard about the rogue activity. Even I didn't know that. Willowpaw sighed, and thought when I become a warrior, I'll get those rogues myself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Sep 2014 - 22:03

When none of the other leaders stepped up, Thrushstar approached the top of the rock and began to speak. "Shadowclan is doing well. Prey is good and we have been given several kits as well as gained many new warriors and apprentices. Along with Thunderclan, Shadowclan has also gained a new medicine cat apprentice, Sleetpaw. Although, while there have been several good times, there have also been some bad ones. During this moon, we have given to warriors to the ranks of Starclan, although one warrior did not die peacefully. Shadowclan's warrior Scratchclaw was brutally murdered. What came to be the most shocking was that when we found Scratchclaw, all of the evidence pointed back to Windclan. There was no attempt to hide the scent of Windclan all over the scene, but what was most astounding was that it all happened inside of Shadowclan territory." He paused for a second to let it sink in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

August-September 2014 Gathering
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next