Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August-September 2014 Gathering

Go down 
+18
Cherry
Tarto-sensei
Icee
Rose
Knight
Darky
Sun
Alastine
Caitywolfy
Honey Badger
iceychu
Coal
King Falcon I
Fish
Shadow
Spottedleaf
Sleepy
Jay
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 15:52

Cloudpaw smiled at Fangpaw in greeting and flicked her left ear, acknowledging another apprentice who joined their small group.

With a small nod of his head Ripplepaw meowed, "Pleasure to meet you, Fangpaw, I'm Ripplepaw and this is my sister, Rainpaw." Then, the tabby turned to the newcomer namely Rosepaw. "Hi, Rosepaw." He swished his thick tail in a greeting motion.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 16:04

"How are things going in your clan?" Rosepaw asked. She had never talked to anyone in another clan before and this was her first gathering as an apprentice. And it was also her first day of actually being an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 16:35

Snowpaw appeared at the clearing. She looked around and saw Scarletpaw. She quickly ran behind her. A prickle ran down her spine, Shallowlake told her that he would accompany her when she does this, but he's not here. The apprentice shook it off and tapped Scarletpaw.

Scarletpaw turned around and saw Snowpaw. "Um, hello." She didn't know why this apprentice came to her like that. Oh, she's shy.

EagleWing showed up behind the other ThunderClanners. He saw ShadowWhisper close by and he dipped his head to her in greeting. He then walked close to her and sat by her.

ShadowWhisper acknowledged EagleWing's greeting with a nod. She blinked her eyes before looking up front.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 17:14

Thornclaw went over to Shadowwhisper and asked, "So how are things in SHadowClan?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 17:22

Fangpaw dipped her head before turning to the other apprentice. "Hello, Rosepaw." Blinking her minty eyes once, she looked at the leaders.

Rainpaw smiled at the she-cat. "Hey, Rosepaw!" she mewed, picking herself up to sit by her brother. Spotting a pair of she-cats, she stood back up. "I'll be right back!" The silver cat trotted over to Snowpaw and Scarletpaw. Looking over at Snowpaw, she crept forward, not wanting to scare her, knowing she was shy. Rainpaw smiled. "Hello, Snowpaw, Scarletpaw." Feeling a strange, prickly sensation, the cat suppressed a sigh. "Did my father happen to make a promise that..er..he couldn't..keep?" Rainpaw whispered, gazing at the gray and black she-cat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 18:21

Dewstar led ThunderClan into the Gathering like she wasn't really old. She seemed as prideful and strong as ever, charging down the slope like it was a race and taking her spot on the Great Rock with the other leaders. She noticed Reedstar's absence, but didn't bother with it because she knew this newcomer would explain later. She dipped her head politely to Falconstar and made pleasant chat. "Good to see you, Falconstar. I hope StarClan has smiled on you and your Clan. And, eh..." She flicked her tail towards the vaguely familiar she-cat. "I hope all is okay with RiverClan. Can't have a terrible plague or whatnot." Perhaps she was unusually cheery that particular night, but one could never tell with her strange moods.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 18:24

Lightningpaw strode into the clearing with swag.

The apprentices of WindClan and RiverClan (my characters) gazed up at Dewstar and Falconstar.
OOC: Sucky post is sucky.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 18:52

"Is this your first gathering?" Rosepaw asked other apprentices
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 19:07

Fishpelt had silently watched ThunderClan arrive with malcontent, but when Dewstar approached the Great Rock, the warrior neutralized her expression. Gatherings were watched by StarClan, after all. Tonight was not a night for hostility. The ThunderClan leader had taken a spot a little ways away from Fishpelt, and surprisingly enough, left her a comment.

"No plagues in RiverClan," she returned in a similar tone to Dewstar's–a touch of discomfort, but still on the casual side. "I.. do hope your Clan is fine, as well."

Palepaw arrived with the rest of his Clan, and sat down next to some of his fellow apprentices. Though excited at the initial prospect of being at a Gathering, the tom was just relieved that he could finally be a warrior, now. He looked up to the leaders assembled upon the Great Rock, eager to hear what they had to say. That's not Reedstar.. Surely enough, a grey she-cat was sitting in for the RiverClan leader, speaking to Dewstar.

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 19:23

((Not sure if I should post after the Sun was missing thingy......whateva. If he's here is he representing the Clan? I'm confuuuussed... Oh Jay, epic Jaystar thing.))

With a noble look, Sunfur trotted into the clearing, the time white flecked muzzle held high in pride. His gold fur shined under the moonlight, his tail curled over his back. His amber eyes gazed over the group of cats forming, his thoughts going to all the things these other Clans must do. A strange thought, especially for him but it was something that popped into his head. Darky is going to leave this post short as he is totally wiped out.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 20:06

Ashcloud followed the first clan into the clearing, Riverclan. He himself wasn't sure why his leader wasn't here, but, it appears deputy Sunfur made it. Many familiar pelts mingled and chatted around him. One, however, surprised him into a vaguely frozen state. The small gray she-cat rushing along with Windclan. The tom knew this would have happened soon enough, but that didn't mean he would be prepared for it. His daughter had arrived. Shaking his head to rid his face of the tiny glow of pride, the black spotted cat took a seat among the older warriors.

And yes, it truly was the daughter of Ashcloud, Pebblepaw. She gazed around in wonder, head tilted back almost perpendicular to her body, just to look at the tops of the trees. The gray cat's jaw was slightly open, breathing in the two other scents. A mixed group of apprentices caught her eye, but when she moved to go over, she was pushed aside by a passing cat on accident.

A much older Windclan cat followed at the back, his muzzle sparsely flecked with white hairs. Oh no, he was still a warrior, and planned to be that way until the day he died. Deernose looked over many other cats' heads, searching for a place to sit.
"Don't get trampled on now, Swiftpaw," he laughed to his apprentice.

Mr. Grumpy came too. The large ginger tom, Foxfang, huffed irritabley at the turnout. Sitting alone, the heavily scarred cat waited for the last clan to arrive. And yes, the last clan. By which I mean no 'Skyclan.' His short tail curled as far as it could around his paws.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 20:11

OOC: Well, Sunfur is deputy, but Fishpelt is already on the Great Rock and stuff, so I'm not sure.

uhhh. Decide it with a fight to the death. That'll work.

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 20:20

ooc: Darky wasn't around when you told me to lead RC into the Gathering. Fight to the death it is, then.

August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 3:55

In with the rest of ThunderClan came a long-furred calico warrior, who sat not too far from the Highrock. Breezefeather settled herself into a comfortable position, not that she needed to stick her leg out anymore- it was fully healed. After all those moons the younger version of Breezefeather had doubts that she would never be able to hunt as well as she used to after the incident with a fox-trap, but now as a Senior warrior she would run and jump and fight like there was no tomorrow.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 11:02

Spottedfeather trotted close behind Dewstar, stopping at the base of the Great Rock.

And bam all my other charries are here.

OOC: Post sucks

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August-September 2014 Gathering
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next