Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.

Go down 
+3
Crystal
Sleepy
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. Empty
PostSubject: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 18:25

It was never truly documented when humans populated Dacaer archipelago. It was thought to be the time when the Unova region was settled, when the people of Sinnoh were discovered by the people of Kanto. When the large vessels of Vermillion City sailed off to colonize regions, small ships left in the opposite direction to colonize islands. The tropics of Dacaer were discovered some time in the winter months according to some, and yet it was warm. This place, it was paradise. For the first time to humans, it was home.

It would be two more decades until Dacaer got its recognition, when a famous writer told of its beauty. He explained the sandy beaches of Lua Island, the volcanos and clay of Venn Island, the mysterious jungle of the Living Ait, and the snowy drifts of the Unos Refuge. He described it as being alike no other place on Earth, unique in form and blessed by Arceus. The phenomena surrounding it weren't scientific. They were divine. The writing was published, and the people came. They never stopped, and it became the most famous tourist attraction on Earth.

The village of Azula became a town, and the town of Azula became a city. Captivated by its tourism and its scenery, the Pokémon League had a stadium built on an island near Azula. One of the biggest complexes in the world, the people flocked. But they needed more. The complex wasn't getting a steady use, and they were losing money in keeping it up. Competitive Pokémon trainers were declining, as casual trainers stuck to the serenity of life and settled down without pursuing it further. The Pokémon League needed to capitalize off of the stadium complex, and the tourism of beautiful Dacaer.

A year after the complex became open, development started for a new project: the first ever PL approved Pokémon Battle Academy. Funded by many patrons, including Lance the Dragon Master himself, the school was built for one goal: To raise trainers under the seal of the Pokémon League. With the wide expanse of Pokémon in the archipelago, and the attractive areas to explore, young wannabe trainers flocked to the school with their applications. The opening semester is now nearing its beginning, and you have been accepted into the school. Will you become the ultimate trainer, or fail trying? Explore the many areas of the Dacaer archipelago, catch a wide assortment of Pokémon, and battle others with a complex battle system. Roleplay with other trainers in classes and personal topics, and participate in events and rare Pokémon sightings.

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. SCMBDEK

COMING SOON

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 19:49

IT'S HAPPENING

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. 1hICGqV

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 21:48

JAYYYY THIS LOOKS EPICCCCCC OMGGG I'M DEF JOINING YUP. COUNT ME IN HANDS DOWN YO, DON'T MAKE ME WAIT TO LONG THO I'M AN IMPATIENT LITTLE KID. OKAY? OKAY.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 21:51

Oh, it's back~ I think? xD

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 22:04

Crys wrote:
JAYYYY THIS LOOKS EPICCCCCC OMGGG I'M DEF JOINING YUP. COUNT ME IN HANDS DOWN YO, DON'T MAKE ME WAIT TO LONG THO I'M AN IMPATIENT LITTLE KID. OKAY? OKAY.

We have most of it done. It still will take us a bit, though, sorry. xD

Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 22:07

*Flips everything* AWWWEEEE ;-; WHATEVER THO I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY LITTLE HANDS ON THIS ;D
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 22:10

Interesting. I might actually join this.

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 22:26

Crys wrote:
*Flips everything* AWWWEEEE ;-; WHATEVER THO I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY LITTLE HANDS ON THIS ;D

I'll keep in mine who is waiting on me.

Fishy wrote:
Interesting. I might actually join this.

plz

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 5:43

Woooo~ I really missed this site before!

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 10:32

Hypeness intensifies.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 14:18

You guys are probably all planning characters. I would like to first tell you something different we are doing in this incarnation. Rather than having trainers come in with a team of Pokemon, you will be given a starter Pokemon by the school. The starter can be any base-evolution or no-evolution Pokemon. Now, we will let you choose whichever Pokemon you want, aside from legendaries and fossil Pokemon, but in RP it will be a random process. You will get a Pokemon based on an orientation ceremony, where you will basically pull a random Pokeball out of a bucket of Pokeballs. Use this for your character, to spice up your RP. If you have a character that likes tough Pokemon, give them a Cleffa. Like water types? Throw an electric at them. This is not mandatory, but is an idea to make things interesting.

Also, the old Battle system is being implemented into the site. However, it will only be mandatory with trainer battles. We have a separate, RP-only system for training and catching that only requires you to roll a dice and be able to count to twenty. You'll see it when we open.

I have some work to do now. Thanks for taking interest, everybody! We'll get it to you as soon as we can.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 14:20

くコ:彡 wrote:
You guys are probably all planning characters. I would like to first tell you something different we are doing in this incarnation. Rather than having trainers come in with a team of Pokemon, you will be given a starter Pokemon by the school. The starter can be any base-evolution or no-evolution Pokemon. Now, we will let you choose whichever Pokemon you want, aside from legendaries and fossil Pokemon, but in RP it will be a random process. You will get a Pokemon based on an orientation ceremony, where you will basically pull a random Pokeball out of a bucket of Pokeballs. Use this for your character, to spice up your RP. If you have a character that likes tough Pokemon, give them a Cleffa. Like water types? Throw an electric at them. This is not mandatory, but is an idea to make things interesting.

Also, the old Battle system is being implemented into the site. However, it will only be mandatory with trainer battles. We have a separate, RP-only system for training and catching that only requires you to roll a dice and be able to count to twenty. You'll see it when we open.

I have some work to do now. Thanks for taking interest, everybody! We'll get it to you as soon as we can.

Could we possibly get the creation template, just so we can fill it out ahead of time?

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 14:29

Sleepy wrote:
Could we possibly get the creation template, just so we can fill it out ahead of time?

Um...yeah, sure, I don't see problem in that.

Remove the italicized text.

Code:
[center][color=seagreen][b][size=18]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][size=18][size=18][/size][/color][size=18]
[color=mediumseagreen][size=16][b]Character Name Here[/b][/size][/color]
[img]Appearance URL here[/img]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Birthdate:[/b] [i]just month and day are good[/i]
[b]Hometown:[/b] [i]Pokémon town, remember[/i]
[b]Title:[/b] [i]Swimmer, Ace Trainer, etc. NPC Trainers have them. It doesn't have to exist, you can make up one yourself.[/i]
[b]Parents:[/b] [i]They have to be rich to send you here. How important are they?[/i]
[b]Backstory:[/b] [i]Just a short background for your character[/i]

[b][color=lightseagreen][size=18]STARTER INFORMATION[/size][/color][/b]
[img]Starter Image Sprite URL here[/img]

[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Item:[/b] [i]A free held item. Can be transferrable[/i]
[b]Moveset:[/b] [i]Four moves. No TM/HMs unless the Pokémon can learn them on its own before/at level 5. Keep in mind move limitations at level 5.[/i]

[color=mediumaquamarine][size=18][b]ROSTER INFORMATION[/b][/size][/color]
[i]Not too serious. Just shows character preferences. Can be used for topics with people in similar classes. Only Sparring will be regulated.[/i]

[b]Class 1:[/b]

[b]Class 2:[/b]

[b]Class 3:[/b]

[b]Class 4:[/b]

[b]Class 5:[/b]

[b]Class 6:[/b][/center][size=18]

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 0:12

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 23:07

Hey guys. You better have saved some of that hype, because the site is opening tomorrow at 5 PM EST.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.   A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon. Empty

Back to top Go down

A project of mine and Fal's. Coming Soon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next