Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:48

(Im going to put this back in action)

Swiftkit awoke. She blinked, wondering where she was. "Oh, yeah." She mewed. Her back felt a bit better after that nap. She looked around once again for Ravenwing. sighing, she bent down and noticed a butterfly fly around. She tried to pounce on it, but fell on her paws. Making a loud thud, she tried not to wake Cloudkit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 12:27

CloudKit curled his tail around his body and noticed that the warmth from where SwiftKit laid was gone. Getting up he saw she was aging outside. I stead of staying in the den he walked out and watched SwiftKit play. "You seem better"
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 12:35

Swiftkit nodded. "Much better," She leaped around, chasing after the butterfly. She stumbled upon a puddle and fell in. "Im soaked!" She shrieked. Blowing a long strand of fur out of her face, she ran to cloudkit and shaked her fur, getting him wet. "Haha!" She laughed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 13:06

CloudKit laughed and shook himself dry. "That's good." He then looked towards some rocks. "Want to lay in the sun over on those rocks. They look warm." He walked on them and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 13:14

"Yeah!" Swiftkit mewed. Happily, she bounced over, and layed down. "These feel really warm!" She mewed happily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 14:50

CloudKit smiled and rolled on his back. "AHHH so warm, but not comfy." He sighed and rolled on his side. He wasn't very talkative today.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 15:55

Swiftkit smiled and rolled her eyes. She got up and laid in a different position. "Hmm..... This is comfy." She said as she laid in a grassy patch inbetween smooth rocks. The sun shone down on her grey pelt, making it look silvery. With a smile, she saw the butterfly, then smirked. "Whoever catches that butterfly gets the better peice of the mouse," She said to her friend. "Go!" She said, lunged at the butterfly, missing by a mouse-length.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 16:36

CloudKit eyed the butterfly and hunched up his haunches. Springing he touch the butterfly, but crashed down. "Oof!" He stood up and shook his pelt. Looking at the butterfly again he waited to try again.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 18:34

SwiftKit just giggled a bit as he landed. "I'll show you!" She mewed, running as fast as her quick paws could take her. She leaped up, and touched the wing, ripping it a bit with her tiny claws, and fell on a rock. "Owwwww...." She said unhappily. She noticed the butterfly with a tear in its wing, slowly dying down from its wound. Standing proudly, she mewed, ''I think I win!" As she said this, the butterfly picked up wind and flew away. "Aw man...." She grumbled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 3:59

CloudKit watched it blow away then said. "Your a walking disaster with a tail." He laughed a bit. "What is it with you and falling? Anyways you okay?" He cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 5:30

Swiftkit shrugged. "I've never been able to jump without falling flat on my face, nah, I'm okay." She meowed. Sighing, she looked at the butterfly, trying to figure out how she could get it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 17:11

CloudKit nodded then saw a tall rock. Running towards it he ran up it jumping and grappled the butterfly by its wing. Landing he gently carried it to her and put it in her head. "It looks pretty behind your ear."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 17:13

Swiftkit smiled. "Thanks," She mewed happily. she touched its wing. Soft. Smiling, she flicked her tail, and saw a weird animal scurry around. "Whats that?" She asked, pointing at the snake like thing with legs.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014 - 4:39

CloudKit laughed and nodded. Then as she pointed to the snake like thing he said. "Ooh I know what that is. Um ah the warriors said they called them newts? Maybe lizards?" He went towards it and poked it.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014 - 4:54

Swiftkit sniffed the strange thing. "There is Shadowclan scent bathed on it! Eww! It must've been Shadowclan's to-be prey, but it escaped." She said. She then touched it, and a slimy, long, tongue shot at her. "Blah!" She said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next