Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Scarletpaw stood up straight. "Well, who's going to be it? I could be it if you all would like." This apprentice is very fast and agile. It's hard to catch up to her if another cat is slow.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Fangkit smiled. I can go up the big rock and jump down, using my tail as an advantage. She took off as fast as she could and sped up the rock. "Come get me, Swiftkit!" She called, waving her long tail in the air.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Scarletpaw was confused alright. She had asked a question about who's it and a kit had just ran away hoping her sibling would get her. She just sat down with a look of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Ooc: Sorry.. Swiftkit said she could be it. Here?

Ic; Fangkit paused. "Maybe you and Swiftkit could be it?" She mewed to the apprentice.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:56 pm

(Oh shoot! I forgot, Swiftkit could be it! Sorry about that.)

Scarletpaw then remembered that Swiftkit said that she could be it. The apprentice then stood up and looked at Fangkit. "She could be it." She then looked at Swiftkit. It was obvious that she had felt stupid.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Fangkit shrugged, then smiled and darted off. "Haha! This is fun!" She laughed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Swiftkit stood proudly, a little upset Scarletpaw dissed her off like that, but it was fine. Swiftkit raced after Fangkit. She leaped at her. She pawed Fangkits back. "You're it!! Haha!!" She ran off, happily. "Can't catch me!" She yowled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Fangkit hissed and sped after the kit. Using her legs, she leaped and landed in front of Swiftkit. She swiped out with her paw and hit her foreleg. "Oh yes I can! You're it!" she mewed as she took off up the rock, leaping down. With her long tail, she balanced herself and ran off toward the area in camp where the cats gathered.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Scarletpaw dashed away from the cat who was it. As she ran, she thought of something weird. Snowpaw? Why is she in my mind? Her thoughts were interrupted when she bumped into a large rock. She looked around to see if anyone was watching for shaking her head. The apprentice hid behind the large rock. She decided to run when she sees a kit running to her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Swiftkit was it again. She silently crept around the rock without any cat noticing her. She silently pawed Scarletpaws back. "Got you," she whispered. "Hahahahahahaha!" She ran off, laughing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Fangkit took one horrified glance at Scarletpaw, seeing as she was bigger and faster than the kits, and took off across the clearing, hiding in a clump of reeds.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Swiftkit darted to Fangkit. "Hey, let's go to the meadow, and hide behind that tree by there." She said. "No Windclan cat would look by a tree!" She said quietly. She ran off torwards the tree.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Scarletpaw jumped up when Swiftkit pawed her back. She shook her head to get those disturbing thoughts out of her head. When she was satisfied, she began to look around for someone to tag. She saw Fangkit hiding in a clump of reeds and took off after her without making a sound. When she reached her. she pawed her tail and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Swiftkit hid in the tree, clinging on to a low branch. No cat can get me now!, she thought. She clung on, but fell on her back. "Ow..... That hurt....." She moaned. She got up, her back aching. Maybe that's why Windclan doesn't climb trees, she guessed. She just hid behind the tree, her whole body aching now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 am

OOC: yo, dudes! Wait up!

IC: Spiderkit raced around the whole time, dodging the other cats as the ran by. He hid in tall grass in a shadow, blending in with his pelt. This could come in handy, Spiderkit thought as he crouched down as low as possible.

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 Image13

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next