Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A soak then a sun (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A soak then a sun (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 12:55

Shimmermist ran out into the territory, happy as ever. This was her first time out of camp as a warrior. "I'm free," she whispered to herself. "From apprentice training!" She pretended to laugh at her lame "joke", but felt stupid so she stopped. As the river came in sight, she pranced toward it faster. She stopped at the edge, then backed up, ran, and leaped into the cool water. She splashed around and swam. Once she was done with her soak, she climbed out to sunningrocks, and found a nice, big rock to spread herself across. "Ahh. Now, if only Shallowlake would join me," she said a bit to loud.

A soak then a sun (OPEN) Image13

A soak then a sun (OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 13:55

Shallowlake heard his mate and quietly stalked out of the bushes. He jumped toward her and pushed her farther into the water. "Hey Shimmermist! How are you liking your 'freedom'?" he asked, getting off of her. The tabby licked her cheek and settled into the water beside her.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 17:04

Shimmermist was surprised from the sudden "attack". "Shalowpa...I mean Shollowlake! Why were you stalking me?" She asked jokingly as she shoved him lightly with her paw.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 18:18

Shallowlake chuckled. "Why wouldn't I stalk the prettiest she-cat in RiverClan?" he shot back.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 20:48

Shimmermist blushed. "Aww, Shallowlake," she licked his cheek. "Your the best tom a she-cat could ever wish for." She dragged herself out of the water and sat down on the bank. She curled her fluffy tail around her wet paws.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 Aug 2014 - 0:29

"Well, you're the best she-cat a tom could ever wish for. And lucky for me, I get you! I think that's a pretty good combination, don't you?" he purred.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 Aug 2014 - 0:48

Shimmermist smiled, and suddenly felt a craving for food. "Hey, Shallowlake," she loved saying his name. "Do you see any fish in there?" Shimmermist asked, trying to hint that she was hungry.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 Aug 2014 - 0:56

Shallowlake laughed. "Yeah, there's a big trout over there," he replied, pointing with the tip of his fluffy tail.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 Aug 2014 - 1:08

Shimmermist licked her lips, hungrily. "Oh, really?" She peered over into the water. "Maybe you should catch it...wouldn't want to go back to camp empty-handed," (or empty-pawed? Whatever) she said as she inched towards it.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyMon 4 Aug 2014 - 2:06

Shallowlake, who was fairly good at hunting (he thought), stalked forward and leaped at the right moment. The fish was trapped between his paws, and was dead in a matter of seconds. He picked up the fish and trotted over to Shimmermist proudly. "How'd I do?" he asked (though with the fish in his jaws, it sounded like 'How'r ah roo?').

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyTue 5 Aug 2014 - 23:13

Shimmermist laughed, then licked her lips. "Shallowlake, do you think anyone would mind if I had a few prices of the fish," Shimmermist asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 2:25

Shallowlake dropped the fish at his mate`s paws. He smiled. "I don't think anyone would mind!" He meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A soak then a sun (OPEN)   A soak then a sun (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A soak then a sun (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1