Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Unfortunate Excursion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An Unfortunate Excursion  Empty
PostSubject: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 17:10

Pepper needed to think and she wanted to be alone. Surrounded by her family, as much as she loved them, was not the place to do either of those things. She had a big desison to make - she had to decide what she wanted to do with the rest of her life, what path she wished to take. She slipped carefully away through a gap between two boards at the bottom of a twoleg fence. She finally wriggled herself through the small hole, it was so small it was unlikely any of her siblings could follow her through, and her parents would only be able to by climbing over the fence. She settled comfortable position, took a deep breath and attempted to contain her thoughts.
The attempt didn't last long. The entrance to the twoleg nest banged open, startling Pepper. She hissed loudly and the twoleg yowled some angry twoleg talk in return. Frightened, Pepper turned to scramble back through the gap, but she wasn't fast enough to avoid what the twoleg threw. The flying glass bottle glinted in the light, looking like a huge, misshapen beetle. Then, it hit and exploded into thousands of tiny shards. The pieces cut Pepper wherever they touched her.
"Momma! Daaad!" she called out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 17:41

Storm had followed his Father's orders and followed his family members to hone his skills, catching his sister sneaking away he grinned devilishly. What's she up to? Keeping towards the shadows he sister squeeze through the gap in the fence. Storm frowned, he was way to big to get through. He growled at himself and followed the fence to another much larger gap. Dragging himself through he steadied his breath as he saw his sister, wiggling his rump to surprise her, he stopped dead cold when the twoleg came crashing and yowling. Fear froze when his sister spat at him, and when the bottle flew. The strong scent of blood hit his nose as he crept forward to her side when he left. His pale ice blue eyes scanned her body seeing cuts and blood everywhere. "Pepper? Pepper get up we gotta go!" He mewed urgently using his greater strength to half pick her up by the scruff and drag her towards the larger opening.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 3:57

"Pepper!" Flames yowled. He had been watching Storm spy on small animals, such as prey, but he had found his sister! "Pepper! My sweet Pepper. Tell me what happened," The orange tabby cried to his daughter, before spotting an angry Twoleg. It had something in its hand, which appeared to be a llllllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg black worm with a hole at the end. A skinny worm! He let out a growl to the Twoleg, and scratched it's front paws, and it's fore paws.

OOC: A skinny worm is a leash. Or a lead, whatever you call it.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 5:06

Pepper was limp in her brother's jaws. The bottle had left deep cuts on her flank and torso as well as many other smaller cuts, mostly on her left side where the impact had taken place. When they reached the opening in the fence Pepper stared at the gap. I can't pull myself through! she thought in a panic, My back legs are too cut up! But through the fog caused by pain and fear and panic she could hear her father, bravely trying to fight the twoleg and her brothers desperate pleas, so she dug her front claws into the gravelly dirt and pulled as hard as she could. Pepper's body rubbed at the edges of the hole and it caused pain to shoot through her body. She couldn't make it. She didn't have the strength left and had lost too much blood. Halfway through the opening she collapsed. She tried to mew to her brother to give her a push the rest of the way but she was too exhausted to even open her mouth and make the request.

OOC: Lol. Long posts.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 5:18

Flames watched the Twoleg bound inside. He ran over to Pepper, and started crying. Memories of his parents flooded his mind, and he knew there was a lower chance for Pepper to survive than for her to die. He licked up her blood, and flicked his tail to Storm. Orbit... Take well care of our beloved daughter. He thought, a small puddle forming at his paws from his tears.

OOC: She's gonna live, right?

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 6:26

ooc:yah. Xta told me he's doing this because he isn't very active. just so he is hurt until he can get on.

Orbit looked at Pepper. She ran to her den and grabbed Some cobwebs, oak leaf, marigold, and Willow bark. She ground up the bark. Orbit chewed the marigold and oak leaves into poultices and spit the juices into his wounds, along with a bit of ground willow bark. She wrapped them in cobwebs and looked at him. "Can you walk?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 7:13

The herbs made Pepper feel much better, though the scratches still hurt. "I... I think so," she said, her voice wavering a little. She pulled herself onto unsteady paws and leaned against her mother's side to support herself. Eventually Pepper made her way to the den where she carefully lay down, but no matter how careful she was the wounds still stung and she winced. "What was in that gooey stuff mom? Which herbs?" Pepper questioned, more to distract herself then out of actual curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 7:28

Flames twitched his tail impatiently. He still was crying, how he wished he had been there for Pepper. He had serious business to take care of with the Upwalker. "Pepper, my sweet! Are you all right? If you need anything tell me please." He pleaded, poking his into Orbit's den.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 7:30

Orbit smiled realizing Pepper was trying to make a distraction for himself. "Well. There was oak leaves, marigold and willow bark." Orbit said. "Also, would you like some poppy seeds for the pain?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 10:03

Storm sat outside of camp and gave a big sigh, If I hadn't been spying on her, she could've died.. The thought of his littermate dying sent tears to his eyes and a shiver to his paws.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 12:35

"Poppy seeds for pain... Pepper murmured to herself, "Okay." she said, a little bit sleepily. Now that she was safe her exhaustion was becoming clear and she was getting tired very quickly. "Then can I sleep?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 13:58

Orbit nodded and led her son into the den.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 15:26

He padded in stiffly after his mother, his eyes round with concern. "How is she?" He mewed his tail twitching.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 16:26

Orbit smiled at Storm. "She will be fine. Pepper will be out for a moon, though." Orbit went and got some poppy seeds for her daughter and put them in front of her, assuming she knew to eat them.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 16:29

Storm, now relieved that his sister would be fine, purred and nuzzled into his mother's soft fur. "You're a great medicine cat mother" He mewed sweetly

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Excursion    An Unfortunate Excursion  Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unfortunate Excursion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next