Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) Empty
PostSubject: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 8:09

Maplepaw sat in a tree, covered by the canopy of leaves. Her tail hung down, looking like a broken branch, and her head rested against the tree trunk. She sighed and looked down below her, waiting for someone to come by. Her mentor had been busy lately, and didn't have much time to train her with battle moves. Maplepaw heard someone on the forest floor, and she wondered if they could help her with battle training. She soon saw the shadow of the cat. She bent down to far to try to see who it was, and she fell out of the tree, landing with a "umph" In a bush.

It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) Image13

It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 6:54

Coalheart jumped back when Maplepaw fell in front of her. "Are you okay?" she asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 8:52

Maplepaw stood up and shook leaves and sticks from her pelt. "I think so," she said as she checked her body to make sure she had no broken bones. "Just a few bruises."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 15:49

Flameclaw raced from the brush and looked at her apprentice with concern. Once she saw the apprentice was standing the concerned grew less. "You need to be more careful, Maplepaw." The orange tabby mewed with concern.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 16:24

Maple nodded her head. "Sorry, Flameclaw, I will be more careful next time," she said as she groomed down some fur. "You know...If Coalheart had been an intruder and I had felled out of that tree...I wouldn't really know how to defend myself...do you guys think you could teach me some battle moves?" She asked, a hopeful look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 16:45

"What do you think, Flameclaw?" Coalheart tipped her head to the side.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 18:07

"I think thats fine, but I will be leading this training session. Lets head to the training area then we will start the lesson." Flameclaw walked away from the two towards the training area, she flicked her tail for the two to follow.

ooc:Do you have knowledge of the Battle system Bloom? Just want to make sure in case you need it.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 5:34

Maplepaw joyfully followed her mentor, thinking about what she was going to learn on the way. This is one step closer to becoming a warrior, she thought.

OOC: Yea, I know it. I used it before. I think I have it right.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 5:51

Coalheart trotted forward, happy to help with training.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 13:34

Once they have arrrived in the area, Flameclaw took a seat on the edge of the area, wrapping her tail around her paws. "Okay, do you know any moves Maplepaw?" She may not but it was worth it to ask because apprentice's do share things among each other.

ooc: If you have a question just ask.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 13:41

Maplepaw thought for a moment. "I think I know front paw blow...that's all." Maplepaw was still standing, she was ready for anything.

OOC: ok

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 13:48

Coalheart sat at the edge of the clearing waiting for the chance to jump in.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 17:20

"Okay show me. Use it on Coalheart here. No claws of course." Flameclaw mewed to her apprentice. She wanted to see how well Maplepaw could execute this move. If she could do it very well then there may be potential in Maplepaw being a very good fighter.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 17:41

Maplepaw nodded, then crouched down, facing Coalheart. I have to use the element of surprise, she thought as she tried to read Coalhert's eyes for any sign of suspicion. She decided to add a little extra to it, hoping that it would impress her mentor. Maplepaw backed up, trying to fool Coalheart, and also setting up her move. Suddenly, Maplepaw charged at her clan mate, jumping over her. She landed behind her opponent, turned around, and aimed for Coalheart's head. She threw her blow. Only a bit of the front of her paw hit Coalheart, because Maplepaw was to afraid to hurt her clan mate. She assumed that it didn't hurt Coalheart much.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 17:46

Coalheart waited for the apprentice to land her blow. She was expecting it, but not at that moment.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)   It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's raining cats and dogs (but mainly cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next