Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fishing in the Dark

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:05 pm

He dipped his head and licked her cheek. "Your welcome, and thanks, Shimmerpaw! Shall we?" Shallowpaw meowed, gesturing to the fish at their feet.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:38 pm

Shimmerpaw purred. "Of course." She bent down and took a bite. The juicy fish danced on her taste buds. "Mmm, you caught a good fish," she said through a mouthful of her meal.

Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 Image13

Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

"Anything for you!" he purred and took a bite. Shallowpaw's eyes widened because of the good taste and he ate the rest of his tasty fish. "You caught a better fish than I did! A bigger one, too!"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:46 pm

Shimmerpaw shook her head. "No fish can be better then this one!" She said as she finished it up.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:49 pm

Shallowpaw continued to eat his fish, and purred. Once he was finished, he padded over to Shimmerpaw and sat next to her. He licked her cheek and purred harder. "I'm the luckiest tom in the world!"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:55 pm

Shimmerpaw rubbed up against Shallowpaw. "You may be the luckiest Tom in the world, but I'm the luckiest she-cat in the world!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 12:58 pm

"I know that!" he purred. Shallowpaw twined his tail with hers and touched their noses.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 1:01 pm

Shimmerpaw purred. "Your the best, Shallowpaw!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 1:02 pm

"No, you are!" he purred harder and leaned into her fur, inhaling her sweet, fishy scent.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 1:33 pm

Shimmerpaw smiled. "I don't know what I would do without you! I think that I would die!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 1:43 pm

"Same with me!" the tom purred.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

Shimmerpaw giggled. "Wow, we have so much in common!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 4:03 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" he purred.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing in the Dark   Fishing in the Dark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing in the Dark
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3