Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 19:34

It was finally time to make another apprentice a warrior. Jumping onto the Jaggedrock, Thrushstripe called to his clan. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" he yowled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 19:48

Leaving her kits behind in the nursery, Cormorantpelt padded her way to JaggedRock and sat down. Today was the day her apprentice became a warrior.

woohoo yay clapclapclap

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JGgdMsS Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JGg3TFt  Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JGg3GK7 Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JGg2WjR

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JcTsSP1  Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JcnAVnI Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Grub_f10Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 12:09

Ooc: Squirrelnose is his warrior name.

Ic: Squirrelkit bounced out of the apprentice den, his eyes brimming with excitement.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 19:46

Thrushstripe looked down at the apprentice with a little bit of happiness that the clan was growing. It was time for this apprentice to be a warrior. "Tonight we gather to make this apprentice a warrior. Squirrelpaw, please step forward."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 19:52

Squirrelpaw stepped forward.
I just made all your heads explode with my insane amount of detail.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 22:18

Looking down at the apprentice, Thrushstripe continued. "Squirrelpaw, do you promise to serve and protect this clan, even at the cost of your life?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 3:42

Squirrelpaw was looking up with shining eyes, excitement filling his chest, almost to the point that it made him choke on his words. A warrior! He thought, dipping his head to the deputy. "I do," he mewed softly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 14:42

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I grant you your warrior name. Squirrelpaw, from now on you will be known as Squirrelnose, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Shadowclan," he meowed proudly. He wasn't much to show a whole lot of emotion but gaining a warrior was a big deal. Jumping off of the rock, he let the rest of the clan celebrate the newly named warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1