Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Graystorm tried to run faster, and pass her, but as no matter how hard he tried, he was always slower than her. This was the one thing he didn't really like.

Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Lightheart finally made it to the tree and sat down, her tail curling around her paws as she waited for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Graystorm reached her and the tree just seconds after she sat down. "Heh, you won... again." He looked down. I wonder if I will ever be able to beat her...

Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Lightheart's eyes filled with amusement and she nudged her friend. "I told you I'm fast." she purred softly. A new look came into the she-cat's eyes as she looked at Graystorm.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:12 pm

"Yeah, you are... I'm actually pretty jealous." A small smile appeared on his face as she looked at him. He didn't know why she was looking at him like that, but it kind of made happy.

Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:29 pm

"Well you could always start running more. The more you run, the faster you get." Lightheart purred softly. She was starting to look at him as more than a friend. But she would never tell him, he probably didn't feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:39 am

"Only if you'll run with me." He paused, and then said "Hey, Lightheart, do you want to take a little walk?" He would have liked it if they could just stay friends, but he had to tell her. He didn't want to keep in how he felt about her.

Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:16 pm

"Sure!" she replied, her heart beating faster. She stood and waited for him to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:40 pm

I guess this is it. he thought nervously. It wouldn't be long now. He sauntered over to the camp's entrance before he looked back at her.

Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Lightheart caught up to him and excitement filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Graystorm turned back, and started to walk out of the camp. He wasn't sure how this would go, really. He hoped for the best outcome, but he knew that she might reject him. That was just something he would have to deal with.

Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:59 pm

Lightheart walked beside the tom and her tail flicked happily.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Every couple of seconds, he would turn to her as if he was ready to tell her. He would always turn back before anything was said. He was starting to think about abandoning his plan.

Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:48 pm

"What is it Graystorm?" she asked gently, looking at the tom.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:04 pm

i might as well just say it, I've already gotten this far. He drew in a large breath, and whislered " Lightheart, I love you." He didn't really want to say it any louder, he didn't even want her to hear him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)   Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship Lasts Forever (Part 3, Final part)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next