Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not Empty
PostSubject: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 10:17

It was late at night. Well, perhaps it was, but maybe it wasn't. It kind of felt like it in any case. Most of the cats of Shade's Regime and Lichenmask's Exiles were sound asleep in the abandoned barn, with Chase and some Exiled cat he didn't know keeping a lookout for intruders, and to make sure Cinderfall didn't try to escape in the middle of the 'night'.

There couldn't be a more perfect time to do what he needed to do about his troublesome son.

Shade rose up from where he slept on the upper floor of the abandoned barn, and he silently climbed down the ladder before landing on the wooden floor without a sound. He stalked towards the entrance of the barn where the outside glowed an eerie dark red, the ground and sky looking as if they were stained with blood, and on his way he made a detour to his resting son, who was curled up next to his sister.

"Canren," Shade hissed softly, nudging the sleeping tom rather roughly with his claws unsheathed. "Canren, wake up. Meet me in the back of the barn. I have a surprise for you that I think you'll appreciate." Expecting that his son would follow his directions after making his surprise sound tempting, he stalked out of the barn past the guards and raced to the back of the building to wait.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 10:24

His ears flicked in annoyance after being awoken from his slumber. The voice of his father was heard asking him to come somewhere with him. Something he would appreciate? Watching his father silently exit the barn without waiting for him to follow, the young cat came to his paws. What could his father possibly want? What would he appreciate even? Perhaps for once he was being sincere, and wanted to get closer to him? Canren silently shook his head, that could not be it... The pitter-patter of his paws could be heard exiting the barn, and the soft crunch of cold grass was next. His amber eyes looked to his father, who happened to be sitting there.

"Well. What do you want? I'd hope you were being sincere when you said you had something I'd appreciate." Canren couldn't trust him! His father was a murderer. Yet the wish of a better relationship with his father called to him. It hurt having your father hate you, even if you hated him back.

You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 10:31

"Let's take a little walk," Shade meowed, rising from where he sat. He gestured with his tail for Canren to follow him down the hill away from the barn in the direction of Highstones. He looked over at his son, his glowing amber gaze expressionless. "Tell me, my son. Why don't you like what I do for you, or for the rest of The Regime? I'm doing all of this for you all so that you can have a better life. Surely you wouldn't prefer living in that crowded, cold, disease-ridden little corner of Twolegplace, would you?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 10:42

The brown tabby tom cautiously followed his father away from the barn. It was as if he wanted to talk to him away from all the cats that could hear any cry for help. He was stuck here, with his murderous father- who also hated him. This might've been a bad idea, but he kept going. Even he wasn't sure why he would even think about doing this. His father wondered why he didn't like what he was doing? Oh, he'd tell him why. "You- you kill cats! You're not doing this for them, you're doing this so you can get revenge!" A low growl came out of him. "You're driven by personal gain. You care about nobody but yourself." Canren's amber eyes burned into his father's, tail lashing, and paws digging into the hard ground beneath him. The fur on him had fluffed up to make him appear larger, but not large enough to be intimidating.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 10:55

Shade softly snorted. Canren seemed to be the only cat who was able to see right through him. It was true, he was doing all of this just to get revenge on the Clans that had lied to him and cast him out. But... there was still some untruth to his words. He truly did care about his mate and daughter, and he was able to find a certain level of respect for Chase and Wolf.

But not Canren. He had no respect for his Clan-loving son. A part of him still loved him, but he certainly wasn't going to express it by honey-coating anything he said or did to him. He needed his son to learn that Clan cats were only going to hurt him if he allowed them the chance, just as they had hurt himself many moons ago.

He was doing this to protect him, whether Canren could see it or not.

Shade stopped walking and turned his body to face Canren, then sat down. "Canren. I know it feels as though I don't care for you, but you are still my son. I am hard on you because I need you to build tougher skin. Clan cats always hurt rogues just like us for being different. Why aren't they allowed to receive retribution for their sins? That is what I'm doing. I am punishing the Clans for their sins. And I am granting you and your mother and your sister and your fellow Regime members an opportunity to live the way cats are meant to, not just Clan cats." His voice was stern and expressionless, but his eyes said everything they needed to. They glistened in the cruel red light of the eclipsed sun, not with hatred or rage, but with concern. Genuine concern with a dash of fear for his soft son. He didn't want him being hurt by the cats he knew would hurt him when they were given the chance.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:06

Canren smirked slightly, he knew he'd been right. At least about one part. Then his father basically said he cared about him. His tail stopped twitching in aggravation. Had his father actually been sincere? He... he cared about him? His father's eyes were caring, not as hard as usual. The brown tom padded closer to his father. "I didn't know you cared... I still can't condone what you do though.. I understand your thinking but you've killed and maimed so many clan cats just for being clan cats. There is always another territory! There must be more than one forest. I know you want revenge, but making us fight might not be the answer." Canren's eyes sparkled with joy, perhaps he could get through to his father. His tail wrapped around his paws. For once, he was happy.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:15

The battle-scarred tom sighed heavily. It was clear now. Words would not get this through Canren's head. Being strict didn't work, and being heartfelt didn't, either. He didn't really want to do this, but he was left with no other choice. His son must learn this lesson by all means. "I do care about you very much, Canren. You are my son. Which is why I must do all I'm able to protect you. And if that means hurting you... then so be it."

All of a sudden, he stood and pounced onto the younger tom, pinning him down on his back and holding Canren's left foreleg tightly in his jaws. Pressing his cheek down into the earth with one paw, his face turned away so he wouldn't see what was about to be done, Shade unsheathed a claw from his other paw. Ignoring his son's retaliation in the form of claws or words, he slowly and painfully scored his claw through his soft paw pad in the shape of a crescent moon, the same iconic symbol he had carved onto his murder victims and even Cinderfall.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Spookachu on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:28

"If that means hurting you... then so be it." Those words took a moment to process, but by then he was forced onto the ground. All he could see was the barn in the distance until he felt teeth grasping his leg, hard. His face was positioned just like it was when his father scarred his face. "Dad- wh-what are you doing?" The pain sliced into his paw, causing a yowl to erupt from his jaws. "Stop! STOP!" He forced himself to keep the tears internal. He had let his guard down. He had TRUSTED his father! Now he was getting scarred from him. He wanted to lash out at him, to kill him for this! But he couldn't... He couldn't do that. He was held down too tightly, and his morals wouldn't allow him anyway. "Stop... Just stop please..." His voice sounded defeated, betrayed. The pain burned through his paw, but he knew that it was done.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:42

Panting softly from the effort of pinning the tom beneath him down, Shade finally withdrew once he had finished, his son's pad now leaking blood which dripped to the grassy ground. But he wasn't done yet. There was still more he needed to do. He rolled Canren over onto his belly and bit down hard into his scruff to keep him still, one clawed paw pinning his head down by the muzzle so he couldn't thrash his head or scream to vent away the pain. Wielding his claw close to his son's forehead, which still dripped and stained with his blood, he traced the same crescent-shaped scar into his fur and flesh, causing more blood to dribble down his face.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Spookachu on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:50

Canren opened his mouth to yowl for help, a brief one got out before his muzzle was shut. He felt claws digging the side of his muzzle drawing blood there. The taste was metallic and disgusting. That wasn't the only place, however. Blood ran down from his forehead into his eyes, his father did it slowly. It was torture. Whatever he was drawing, he wanted it to hurt. He wanted it to show. Canren couldn't scream, couldn't yell, could barely move. In fact he was so well held in place he could barely breathe. His paw was in agony, and so was his forehead and muzzle. He cried openly now from the pain, just wanting it to be over. He waited one moment, then two. He hoped his yowl had called someone, anyone to investigate.

But nobody came.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:56

With a soft sigh once the branding was completed, Shade sheathed his claws and climbed off of his son. He hadn't wanted to do this, but it was done now. There was no going back on what he had done to his kit. "Maybe now you will finally learn something. Let's get back to the barn. I had better see you there, Canren, so don't you go trying to run away from me, especially at a crucial time like this." Knowing his son would obey out of fear of what he could possibly do to him next, Shade began retracing his pawsteps back to the abandoned barn.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not   You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not Empty

Back to top Go down

You Will Forever Be a Part of Me, Whether You Like It or Not
Page 1 of 1