Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forever A Part Of Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

Forever A Part Of Me Empty
PostSubject: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Rowantalon found himself, yet again, in the nursery. The spotted tom was curled against the back wall, his back towards the entrance. The queens had all left the den, speaking softly about the weak but determined sun. Rowantalon hadn't been fooled.
He had begun to think that he was cursed. Every she-cat he had ever loved had died tragically, only a few days after a litter had been born. Brokenclaw, Rabbitheart, Sunstripe... and now, Flowerleap. It was cruel.
A strange weight seemed to settle on Rowantalon's chest as he nosed the small kitten beside him gently. The motions seemed so natural, so motherly, that a watching cat would think him the queen of this litter. If one could even call the small, sleeping tom beside him a litter.

The small creature moved slightly, and Rowantalon felt a purr rise in his throat. He would protect this kitten, save him from the horrors many of his other children had faced. Lilacfall, his daughter, alone on the Thunderpath. Scarletpaw, Oakpaw, Daypaw, Snowpaw... most had never seen the inside of the Warrior's Den.
Yes, Rowantalon had been cursed.
But he wouldn't let anything hurt the little tom. He was determined that his curse wouldn't effect Wildkit's life, even if that meant the warrior had to distance himself from his final litter, his final child.
"You will be wise, like Crowfur. You will be strong, like Scorchfang. You will be cunning, like Foxpaw. You will be brave, like Owlpaw."
With a grunt, the tom pulled himself to his feet. "Wildkit, wake up." He whispered gently, nudging the fluffy kitten with one paw. "It's time for you to meet your family."

Last edited by Drippy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:02 pm

The small kit woke up as his father started to speak with him. The spotted little kit yawned and looked up at his father "F-family?" the kit squeaked quietly and looked up at the big tom infront of him. He then stood up, still looking up at his father.

Wildkit looked around the nursery and then back to his father "Where's family?" he asked and looked towards the nursery opening. The kit streatched his tiny body while waiting for his father to tell him where his family where.

Forever A Part Of Me Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 pm

(OOC: I'm going to assume you meant Scorchfang instead of Scorchfrost. XD)

Scorchfang approached the nursery where he found his father nestled down next to a kit. He knew that this kit was his new little brother, and he purred warmly when he saw the small bundle. For the longest time he had been the youngest of Rowantalon's children, and now he was finally an older brother.

He approached the little kit and looked down warmly at him. Kits were now his favorite cats of any Clan. They were so precious and innocent and full of potential. He bent down to lick Wildkit's forehead. "Welcome to ShadowClan. I'm Scorchfang, your brother."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 am

Wildkit looked up at Scorchfang and purred quietly "Hi brother". He walked over to Scorchfanf on trembeling legs, he growled playfully and pounced on his older brothers leg. "I'm Wildkit and I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!" he meowed and looked up at his brother with a smile.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

Crowfur was right behind his younger brother Scorchfang. His large frame had to lay down to properly meet his little brother. "Hello little one. I'm the eldest sibling! I hope to spend time with you outside of the nursery someday." he purred warmly. He got up and looked over at Rowantalon and then to Scorchfang. He sat back down and began to speak, "How are you both?"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 am

Scorchfang purred loudly at his younger brother's energy. He nuzzled and licked between his ears. "Of course you will, your father is Rowantalon." He blinked affectionately at his father, then turned to Crowfur. "Great, thanks. I'm actually going to be following in Rowantalon's pawsteps after Minnowpaw becomes a warrior, if you know what I mean, heh."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 am

Wildkit looked up at his other brother Crowfur he smiled at him "Hi!" he meowed. Then he walked over to Rowantalon and sat down.

When he heard his other brother Scorchfang talk about someone called Minnowpaw he looked at him "Nope I don't know what do you mean?" he meowed curiously.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever A Part Of Me   Forever A Part Of Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever A Part Of Me
Page 1 of 1