Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Spottedleaf
Jay
Echo
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
Sandlyness
Ebby
Sleepy
divasaur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 19:36

Ive been here for nearly 2 months now.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 19:41

Hey there, Kai~! I'm another old member here who joined in 2010 then took about two years absence and is pretty much active once again. I've been given many a nickname such as Fire, Fir, Flay, Fly, and Flybot. I'll answer to just about anything, really xD

There are a few things you should know about the way I work; One, i tend to just say whatever is on my mind at the time so i apologize in advance if i say something to offend you one day.. Just don't take anything I say personally, okay? xD
Two, I'm not really serious about anything and i'm pretty lazy in everything I do unless it involves video games. I'm also constantly bored out of my mind like everyday ;__; i wont mind if you show me little internet things or whatever. i'll be glad to occupy my brain.
Three, I go on a few sites called DragonCave, PokeFarm, and PokeFarmQ. -flings links at u-
and i would love you forever if you could you know click them ♥♥

anyways, you'll have a lot of fun here! there are so many different people here, i don't think you could find a better community in my opinion~!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JPzjwJV Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JPzNeMg Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JGg2mwx Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JPzwPEb Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JPzwXQn

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JcnAVnI Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3