Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Spottedleaf
Jay
Echo
Stormi the Gummy
King Falcon I
Sandlyness
Ebby
Sleepy
divasaur
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
divasaur

divasaur

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 12

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

Well, I couldn't find an introduction board (though perhaps I wasn't looking in the right place), so I decided to create a thread and introduce myself, and hopefully make some friends on this site I'm now apart of!

My name is Divasaur, but I'd prefer it if people called me Kai- I feel it's less formal, and it makes me feel better. Now, I know that in the rules it said 'do not display personal information', or something along those lines, so I'm not about to bend or break them, but I'll try to tell you the things about me that aren't too personal. Let's see...

I enjoy reading. I haven't actually read a real book, though, since... probably March, and that was Divergent. I mainly read stories or 'books' on Wattpad.

I enjoy roleplaying, as if that wasn't already obvious. I mainly roleplay humans with my friends, but I'm getting into the Warriors thing again.

I enjoy writing. Mainly I write little blurbs, or 'moments' I like to call them with the characters I love the most, but I also write short stories and even chaptered stories that I randomly come up with and put down on paper on the spot.

Um... I enjoy watching movies (not television), and listening to music. My favorite movie, right now, is the adaptation of Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire, and my favorite music artist is currently Adam Lambert.

If you have any other questions about me, or you just want to talk, reply below! I promise I don't bite. :] At least, not very hard anyway... Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://withoutatrace.b1.jcink.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:40 am

Hey Kai! Nice to meet ya. We're always happy to see new members.

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
divasaur

divasaur

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:49 am

Well that was a relief! I was half worried I would be told you guys weren't accepting members or would be pushing me away... So that definitely makes me feel better.

Now, I'm headed to bed, because I'm exhausted, but when I return I'll try to come up with a character. I promise it'll happen before the end of the week, I just... The rational side of my brain is so foggy... lol...
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:50 am

Nice to meet you, Kai. c: Welcome to the site~
frick yeahhh divergenttt
I am Ebs. I am Queen of WCC and Protector of ShadowClan. uwu
Aaaanndddd yus. Don't worry. We don't bite. xD

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! PDt1Qqd Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:44 am

Hey welcome here! I'm Sand, an old member who's now making a comeback. I'm here if you ever need anything! :3
Btw, I love that movie (and the book) and Adam is my little glitter baby! :D

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
divasaur

divasaur

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:23 pm

@Ebony: It's nice to meet you! Thank you for welcoming me. <3 I hope we can roleplay sometime in the near future together. I'm still trying to get used to this site... the profile information is confusing me, with the 'apprentices' things, etc. I'm not sure how to fill those things out.

@Sandlyness: Thank you for welcoming me! <3 I want to see the movie so bad, but I don't have the money to pay for a ticket... I'll just have to wait until it comes out on redbox or netflix. Cx Yes, Adam is glittertastic <3
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:25 pm

You don't have to fill out anything until it comes to pass. For example, you don't have to worry about that until you get an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
divasaur

divasaur

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Ah, I see... So what about 'mentor'?

And what are the letters on your information bars?

For example, Snugglythrust Falcon, you have Mentor: F: Duststorm E: Raccoonstar.

What does F and E mean? Are those the initials of your characters names?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Yes. Falconstar and Eaglethorn. It's just a way to keep it more tidier. As for mentor, when your cat becomes an apprentice, they get a mentor.
Back to top Go down
divasaur

divasaur

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:53 pm

I see... So when your kitten becomes an apprentice, they get a mentor.

When your apprentice becomes a warrior, they get an apprentice, a mate, and kits.

That makes sense. Alright, I understand it better now...

And how many characters are we allowed, exactly?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:07 pm

You're allowed to have an apprentice, mate, and kits. You don't necessarily have to get one.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:18 pm

And to answer your other question, you can currently have up to five characters alive at once. That doesn't include any dead characters you have :3
Oh and welcome to the site! I often go by Stormi on here~
Also, just out of curiosity, are you really 19 or did you just put that there? :o We don't often get older members here.

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! 1voydHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! 2gy1qubHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
divasaur

divasaur

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:45 pm

@SnugglyThrust Falcon Ah I see... thanks for the help cx

@Stormiados Yes, I really am XD You can ask any of my online friends XDD But thank you for welcoming me! I'm hoping to be able to roleplay a lot on here, with Mosskit...
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Oh cool~! I don't have a character in Windclan, but Fal there is the leader there. Anyone who's username is grey has a character in Windclan, though some members might have other cats there too. Like, I have characters in every clan except Windclan, but my username is blue for Riverclan x3 I'm sure you can find a few roleplaying buddies if you look in the chatbox, though most of the time if you make a topic, people will try to join.

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! 1voydHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! 2gy1qubHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHello Warrior Clan Cats Members! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
divasaur

divasaur

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Mm... Well, that's helpful, thanks for that piece of advice! ^0^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!   Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Warrior Clan Cats Members!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next