Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open topic for riverclan is open

Go down 
+2
Christmassky
Honey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 16:55

"Ryekit!" Midnightsky called out, he was getting very worried, what if he fell into the river or if he got taken by a fox or badger? "Ryekit!" He made his way to the river, looking around for any signs of him, he sniffed the air to find his son's scent. He followed the scent until he came up a large rock. "Ryekit... What are you doing outside of camp.?"

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 17:01

Ryekit's ears flickered as he heard a voice call to him, and he blinked in surprise when he saw his father appear. When his father reached his rock, his ears fell flat as he glanced away from his father; to afraid to meet his gaze. "I-I wanted to see if I could find where they found Sandkit," he muttered softly, shaking his head. "I-I just thought that maybe if I got a better understanding or s-something, I could get her to open up." He rose to his paws, and gently picked up the flower in his jaw, hopping from the rock. Landing at his father's paws, he sighed softly. "I-I'm really sorry," he muttered though the flower's stem.

Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 18:08

"It's alright. You had good intentions, but think what would happen if got lost for good? You don't want to make your mother worry. Sandkit is different from us, that is true but she's a clan cat now and though she may not act like it, she needs a friend right now." He said nuzzling Ryekit. "She's been through a lot."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 12:48

"I-I know," he muttered as his father nuzzled him. "She is just so shy, I-I figured that if I learned more about her, she would let me be her friend a bit more." He paused as he shook his head, letting his gaze flicker to the flower that he held in his jaw. "C-Can we head back to camp now? I-I don't like being out here. Besides, I want to give this to Honeywhisker."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 19:52

"Alright. Do you want me to carry you?"

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 4:17

"I can walk!" The young kit muttered as he took a few steps forward, but he paused as he look at his father. "But you are going to have the lead the way thought."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 6:04

He laughed a bit. "Of course. If you don't remember the way, just try to find a riverclan cat scent then try to follow it. It'll lead back to camp either way." He padded back to the way he came.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 12:22

Ryekit just nodded as he followed after his father without a word, his gaze fixed on his paws, but he would glance up every once in a while to make sure that he didn't lose track of his father. He felt horrible; he never meant to make anyone worry, he just wanted to explore a bit...He sighed, wondering how much his mother would fuss over him once they reached back to the camp. Hopefully this flower would make her feel better.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 1:00

"Hey... Ryekit. Wanna go fish? I mean there is a small stream nearby." He mewed and then shook his head. "Never mind, Honeywhisker will be worried."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 13:41

Ryekit just nodded. Fishing sounded intresting, but truthfully he was a bit worried that he would fail to catch a fish and would maybe fall in. "I just want to be back in the nursery," he muttered as he padded next to his father.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 16:19

"Yeah, let's head back." They were reaching the outside of the camp. "Go on. I'm sure your mother is worried about you."

Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:14

Silverpaw sat in the clearing licking a wound that was bleeding from when she fought that fox on the patrol earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 0:41

"Hello, Silverpaw. Are you alright? You're not hurt too bad are you?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open topic for riverclan is open   Open topic for riverclan is open - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open topic for riverclan is open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2