Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minor kittts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit / Thunderclan kit
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 48

Minor kittts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 4 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 20:50

"Ha. No," she said. "It just means I like winning."

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 4 EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 21:22

I could just throw her off anyways. She's younger and smaller than me. Well, it makes her happy... No, I don't care. He tossed her off, and rolled over. He stood up and said "Hey Featherface, what do you think?"

Hawke

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit / Thunderclan kit
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 15:20

She rolled over and pushed herself up when he tossed her off, glowering at him. Her claws extended and she seethed as he called her Featherface again. She thought about actually attacking him, but she didn't know what the consequences for that would be. She didn't like to admit it, but she was a little scared of them making her go off on her own again. So, she decided she'd just take his advice. She sheathed her claws and turned away, prancing back to the nursery as if she had never started talking to him to begin with.

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 May 2014 - 15:49

"She actually did it, I can't believe it." He honestly thought she wasn't ever going to get it. His giant smile soon faded from his face as he watched her walk away. He didn't know if she needed him anymore. No, she's still mean. She'll come back soon. He thought as he sat down. He looked down at the mouse she hadn't finished, and stared at it. It kind of made him feel sick though.

PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor kittts
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4