Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minor kittts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Muddykit stumbled out of the nursery yelling "Hey everybody, get on out!" Muddykit waited for someone to come out and say something to him. "Wellllll, I said let's go and she said no, so i jumped out of my nest and ran away!" he said as he ran to the the center of the camp.

OOC": people act like i know how to start a topic

Hawke

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit / Thunderclan kit
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 48

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Hawkkit was stalking up to the fresh kill pile, trying to be unnoticed. The newest and youngest kit in the clan was also the quietest and most independent. She didn't have any friends yet, she just hung around her adoptive mother, but she was currently out on a patrol so Hawkkit usually stayed in the nursery. She was hungry though and had ventured out to go get some food.

She looked back when she heard another kit talking loudly and watched him as he came close. She didn't say anything to him, just watched him with her dark green eyes for a moment before she turned back to the food and started picking at a small mouse.

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:02 am

Muddykit smiled as he saw another kit. "You fit my song!" he whispered to himself as he watched her for a while. He thought about yelling at her to get her attention, but decided against it. "Heh, i know something that might work." he said. He let out a little giggle, which turned into a laugh. He stopped his laughing, in fear that she might turn towards him. His smile grew wider as she continued to pick at the mouse. He crouched down, almost in a hunting posture, and crawled behind her. He slowly stood up, an ear to ear grin covered his face as he screamed "Boo!", and poked her. He waited for her reaction, hoping to get a good one.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:09 am

Her ear flicked at his laughing but she was mostly trying to ignore him, eating her mouse. She hadn't been eating solid food for very long, but she liked it, not minding the mess it made on her paws and muzzle. She had just swallowed a tiny mouthful when she felt something touch her and scream and she let out a yowl as she flipped around, landing on her paws with her tail and fur all puffed up, claws extended. She glared at the other kit, her heart hammering in her chest.

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:19 am

Muddykit burst out laughing at her reaction. He started to roll on his back as his laughter slowly died. "C-C-Calm down!" he said taking deep breaths. "Everything is going to be fine! I'm sorry." he didn't really mean that last part, but felt he was convincing her he was sorry. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked as he got back up on his feet. He couldn't help but chuckle. Her reaction was better than he could have hoped.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:29 am

She glared harder as he laughed, watching him darkly as he rolled around, not amused. Her fur started to lay back down but she was still agitated and angry so some along her spine stayed spiked. Her ears lowered, she kept her tiny black claws extended. She didn't believe him at all when he said he was sorry, and probably wouldn't have forgiven him even if he did mean it. "What's yours?" she growled when he asked her name, not wanting to do what he wanted after that.

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:36 am

"Heh, pretty hostile. I kind of like you." he said. He was pretty weird to start off with, so this wasn't very surprising. "If I give you my name, will you tell me yours?" without waiting for her response, he said "My name, is Muddykit. Remember that." He was sure she would remember him, but not his name. She does need to be a little nicer. It was a joke, well kind of. I think i just found someone interesting to play around with.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:47 am

She just blinked at him when he said he kind of liked her and was glad he didn't wait for her to respond before he told her his name. Muddykit. She'd remember that, but then instantly wanted to forget it when he told her to remember it. She decided then not to tell him her name, just to annoy him. She huffed at him, flicking her tail as she made exaggerated movements to turn her back on him and continue eating her mouse.

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:55 am

This did annoy him just the slightest bit, but it also made him desperate. "Come on! I told you mine!" he said as he walked around her, and saw her take a bite from her mouse. For the first time after meeting her, he had a small frown on his face. It was replaced with the grin as he thought of something. "I won't leave you alone unless you tell me." he said as he smacked the mouse away from her. He wasn't going to give up, he WAS going to make her talk to him. Even if he had to make a scene.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:06 am

She was satisfied by the desperate tone in his voice and didn't even look up at him when he walked around to face her. Her expression was less angry now as she was starting to get a bit amused, but it turned shocked and then angry again as he swatted her mouse away. She glared up at him again, her claws flexing and her fur bristling. She had a hard time making friends (as you can see), mostly because of her temper. She didn't really mind not having friends, but she remembered Mistflower, her adoptive mother, asking her to try and be more friendly to her clanmates. She had explained that she would grow up with them in the clan and work and fight beside them to survive.  
She considered it for a moment, weighing the words in her mind against the anger in her chest and she decided she'd try, so not to disappoint Mistflower. Grudgingly she pushed her anger down and made her fur flatten and her claws retract. "Hawkkit," she muttered, not looking straight at him, her expression still annoyed.

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:23 am

"Was that so hard?" he asked. Muddykit, feeling quite content, went to go get the mouse. He came back and dropped it in front of her. "I'm not sure if you want it anymore, but here it is." he said. He felt kind of bad about that, but he knew she probably wouldn't tell him anything unless he did that though. He laid himself down, and looked at her. This was going to be hard. She wasn't very social, and he was. He wanted to be her friend, but knew she didn't want to be his. "I'm sorry Hawkkit, I only wanted to know because, well..." he trailed off, not completing his sentence.

Hawke

Virgo Rat

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:31 am

She held her tongue as he made the remark, her eyes flicking over to watch him as he padded away to get her mouse. She was a little surprised when he brought it back to her, making her genuinely calm down. She didn't touch the mouse but looked at him as he laid down in front of her and seemed to actually mean his apology this time. She didn't think she needed him to finish the sentence. He wanted to be her friend, which the only reason she could think of for that was because they were clan mates. Now that he wasn't annoying her so much, she didn't have a problem with talking with him. "I'm not use to being around so many others," she explained, faintly apologetic herself.

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:50 am

He let out a small sigh, and whispered "I'm not used to it either." In a voice low enough so she couldn't hear, he muttered "Maybe that's why i'm like this?" He shook his head, and raising his voice back up, he asked "Do you want me to leave? I get it if you want me to leave." He wouldn't really get why she would want him to stay either, but he might ask before leaving.

OOC: i'm sorry, I really can't think straight, that pylon is screwing me over

Hawke

Virgo Rat

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:59 am

She blinked at his sudden change in behavior, wondering what she did to trigger it. She thought about his offer and shrugged. "I don't care," was simply all she said, taking another small bite of the mouse as she waited for him to decide what he wanted to do.

OOC: It's okay. :)

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:07 am

Huh? S-She doesn't care? he looked up for a while, trying to think of what to do. He could leave and continue the day alone, or stay and get a little enjoyment out of Hawkkit, and maybe make their friendship something more than just a thought. "Hmmmmm."

Minor kittts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor kittts   Minor kittts Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor kittts
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next